• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mile Marker One 4/10/10 - Miami Dade Airport

man I wish my car was not down.
I sold my old turbo kit, and awaiting to finish up
on the new. this would be the ultimate test.

when will the next one be. what are the rules and regualtions

I am not sure but I know there are several companies that host this standing mile.

Most of them are in Fl or TX.

Top Gun is one
Texas Mile is another
and of course

Mile Marker One is the one.

Other than a helmet long pant, long shirt and basic inspections, I think that is all that you need.

Alex,

I'll be there in the GTR 750rwhp.

A friends TT Gallardo, a few other GTRs, Viper ACR and maybe my SL55 as well.

It will be good to see you and catch up after a 11 year hiatus!

James

Alex,

I'll be there in the GTR 750rwhp.

A friends TT Gallardo, a few other GTRs, Viper ACR and maybe my SL55 as well.

It will be good to see you and catch up after a 11 year hiatus!

James

James, it this really you?

Wow, a blast from my past.

It will be good to see an old NSX buddy after so many years!!!

Who else is coming peoples?

Only a few days away!!!

Who is the NSX owner Sean Carney? He just signed up for the event.

I have to work on my car a bit more tonight so I can leave Atlanta Friday morning at 6am.

Way ahead of you Jason

I already have a Go Pro for outside of the car (if I can use it)

A digital in car cam and my friends wife at the end of the track with her camera filming the top speed pass.

I will get them edited and posted as soon as possible.

A couple of us will be driving over early in the morning. We'll meet at the Post Office @ Pines Blvd & 27. Here is the info:

Meeting time: 7:00/Depart @ 7:10
US Post Office
21001 Pines Boulevard
Pembroke Pines, FL 33029-9998
(954) 433-1644
Google Map

Last edited:
Hi guys I most probably will be attending this event as well if someone can please let me know if there are any forms or apps that have to be filled out prior to the event also has anyone else paid thru Maxgee at the $100.00 discount rate if so is today to late to pay for the discounted rate?

Hi guys I most probably will be attending this event as well if someone can please let me know if there are any forms or apps that have to be filled out prior to the event also has anyone else paid thru Maxgee at the $100.00 discount rate if so is today to late to pay for the discounted rate?

I think the discount ($100) ended April 1. Go to milemarker-1.com for registration info. I think if you register online, it's now $150, and if you pay day-of, it's $195 (IIRC).

have fun guys, should be a great event to watch but I would rather put $150 towards a track day. Anyone can drive fast in a straight line.

Anyone can drive fast in a straight line.

There are many people who cant even stay in there lane doing the speed limit.:wink:

Piloting a car at 160 MPH plus can be pretty scary and im sure there will a few cars there from Underground Racing which will break the 200 MPH barrier :biggrin:

OK got back home, did 3 runs myself, my First run per GPS I was 151+mph ... but the "still to confirm" time was 148mph .... that was my best time :) ...

We had 3 more NSX's, 2 supercharged (onestepx + another 3.0) and one Turbo (arfnsx) ... their times vary, would rather wait for them to post their speeds ... but I am very happy for a exhaust only car, what amazed me was Chris's Boxter S .. he broke 150mph by their time, so he was VERY fast .. overall a great day, just a bit 2 hot.

Oscar

OK got back home, did 3 runs myself, my First run per GPS I was 151+mph ... but the "still to confirm" time was 148mph .... that was my best time :) ...

We had 3 more NSX's, 2 supercharged (onestepx + another 3.0) and one Turbo (arfnsx) ... their times vary, would rather wait for them to post their speeds ... but I am very happy for a exhaust only car, what amazed me was Chris's Boxter S .. he broke 150mph by their time, so he was VERY fast .. overall a great day, just a bit 2 hot.

Oscar

glad you guys had fun! look forward to your great photos as always brotha

glad you guys had fun! look forward to your great photos as always brotha

Yeah, we had fun, sucks that their times were a bit off, like in one run I had 153 on the gps but they said I was 147 + LOL ... most guys were camplaining about that .. let's see the final numbers :)

I'll post pics videos later, as well the other guys :D

I think it has come to an agreement that the radar gun was at least 4mph. They told me I went 166.901mph but my gps was 170mph so that sounds about right.

I just got back from my 8-9 hour drive up from Miami so I am exhaust. I will edit and post some videos/pix within a few days.

BTW great meeting everyone there.

I think it has come to an agreement that the radar gun was at least 4mph. They told me I went 166.901mph but my gps was 170mph so that sounds about right.

I just got back from my 8-9 hour drive up from Miami so I am exhaust. I will edit and post some videos/pix within a few days.

BTW great meeting everyone there.

Alex, man, it was a HUGE pleasure and honor to meet you man, go to the main gallery, I posted some pics + links with the "official" numbers :)

Oscar

Back