• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mini NSX meet Thursday, August 29 - Streets of Woodfield in Schaumburg

I'm still going too:cool: come on guys lets do this!

Ha~! I was thinking not to go. But you guys are hardcore~~i'll be there too..

Thanks to everyone who came out, I had a great time.

Looking forward to the next meet before the weather takes the rest of the turn...

~Chris - NA1 Black/Ivy

Glad I got my lazy ass off the recliner and came out. It was a nice ride in from the north watching the t storms.
Hated to hear about the track incident however.

I also enjoyed being there, I don't get to talk about NSXs with people who know something about them everyday :)

Do we want one more before the season ends?

Glad to hear that this was another great turn out! I would be interested in another meet before the season ends...:rolleyes:

We can try to make one more if the weather will still be good acceptable, next Wednesday that falls somewhere in the middle of the month will be during the NSXPO so let's shoot for the 23rd.

BTW, I will be doing a track day with CGI at Gingerman raceway on the 4th - anyone wants to join?

That's a good date to shoot for. Then we can all hear stories from NSXPO! I'm assuming this last location worked out alright?

That's a good date to shoot for. Then we can all hear stories from NSXPO! I'm assuming this last location worked out alright?

Sounds like a plan :). The location is good, we are still standing in a parking lot but Starbucks is next door and nobody seemed to be bothered by our presence.

Sounds like a plan :). The location is good, we are still standing in a parking lot but Starbucks is next door and nobody seemed to be bothered by our presence.

Probably because we were cordial paying customers and not "doing hood rat stuff". I will need to look at the date and see how it works out for myself.

With the weather being as good as it is, may need to schedule a Sunday drive for myself to enjoy. This winter is supposed to be a real mother...

I know this is last minute but a few of us are meeting for coffee, feel free to join us if you can.

1427 Lee st in Des Plaines, 8pm.

I know what the weather forecast is like people......but what do you all think of a mini meet (perhaps the last of the season...I dare not to say) soon? Just curious to see thoughts on the subject.....:redface:

^We should have a meet on the 30th(might be the last one of the year though).

I can do the 30th, but hope that the meet time can be a bit earlier in the day. 8pm is a bit late, and the sun will be long gone by then. And it is getting COLD out!

Hey guys mike (arista5) paul (brylek) and me are meeting up later tonight for a cruize anyone want to join?

Back