• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

mini reports from brazil

I´ve been in brazil now for about 4 days and its been incredible so far. I´m typing this from the internet cafe right next to my hotel, but its a bit difficult trying to adjust to their strange layout keyboard. So far I have only been in the vacation island Florianopolis. It is absolutely incredible... there are multiple beaches, night life venues, and best of all gorgeous women everywhere! Every single female here is smoking hot, i asked a local how this could be possible... he just replied... "unbelievable" it cracked me up. Last night I went to the nightclub Cafe Cancun and a local told me how to pick up women. If a girl smiles at you, just walk up to her and kiss her on the lips. I was shocked... in the US, if you did anything like that, you~d get slapped in the face and possible get the crap kicked out of you. Anyway, as the night progressed i worked up my courage and did as I was taught. The results were splendid! :) Anyone travelling to Brazil for pleasure should take some time to check out Florianopolis. Some activities here are sand boarding, surfing, hiking, sail boarding, and just good ole lounging around on the magnificent beaches. This brazillian keyboard is killing me, but I will try to send another entry from the next cafe i go to.

As I once read in another thread.........

All this reporting is useless without PICTURES!!!!
ESPECIALLY of the WOMEN!!!!!:D

Kenji,
I think you should conduct a study on the advice you were given....
The first result could have been a one-off fluke thing.
You should get at least 20 women, and test out the theory. That way you have a theory backed by numbers!!
Remember, the more subjects you test, the more reliable your theory becomes.
This is very valuable information, and can help men all across PRIME in determining where to vacation next!! Do not fail!!
I have faith that you can pull it off and report back the results!!!:p

fan of South America

I lived in Ft Lauderdale for a year and went to Miami all the time. I saw quite a few South American women and it was unbelievable.

The Columbians, Venezuelans, and Brazilians are unbelivable. Outside magazine posted the same thing about Brazil. Two NY magazine editors moved there for a year and all they wrote about was how incredible the women are.

I have a couple of other buddies that have been to Australia and they say the same thing.

I personally feel American women are (as a Whole) the most arrogant women out there.

Different Border, Different Mentality w/ the Femme's...

blackcat said:
If Kenji has positive test results maybe we should arrange a NSXers tour to South America....

hmmm, ok like PHOEN$X stated... please reiterate yourself! (NSX'ers dont just pack your bags and samba shoes...!) ;)

blackcat said:
I personally feel American women are (as a Whole) the most arrogant women out there.

hmmm, that is quite a broad generalization. One that I happen to agree w/. I have lived here-n-there and visited everywhere. So far, I have to be proven otherwise... :(

report #2

last night my friends and i got super hooked up in going to an underground rave party on the back side of florinopolis island. it was like the planets were perfectly aligned... the dj of the rave happend to be staying at our hotel and the promoter and the dj gave us a ride to the rave/party. people weren't even let into the facility until 1AM!!!! the party raged until the sun came up... for real! there are many many many ultra hot local women as well as many argentinian tourists visiting the island. the atmosphere is super charged as some people are using various drugs to highten the experience. the women were so friendly... some i met would randomly come by and give me a shoulder massage or kiss me on the cheek. totally unreal experience. we just left florinopolis today and arrived in Rio de Janerio to experience Carnaval. We are now staying in a hostel which is a bit of a dump, but i think we can make the best of it. i am sitting at the hostel internet hub as many other young people are drinking and having a good time. i have been taking many photos using disposable cameras. i will have them all online after i return. you will be amazed! :)

cioa for now!

Re: Different Border, Different Mentality w/ the Femme's...

Osiris_x11 said:
hmmm, ok like PHOEN$X stated... please reiterate yourself! (NSX'ers dont just pack your bags and samba shoes...!) ;)

hmmm, that is quite a broad generalization. One that I happen to agree w/. I have lived here-n-there and visited everywhere. So far, I have to be proven otherwise... :(

yes. american women are awefull. especially those in urban areas. If I get laid off from work, I'm moving here for at least a year. :) USD is 1 : 2.8 conversion, so the dollar is strong. I can get a beer at the pub for about 3 Reals or so. I spent 300 reals at the nightclub/pub and was treated like a king. totally unreal.

You Lucky Dawg!

Kenji,

You lucky Dawg! Enjoy the rest of your trip and bring back some g:eek::eek:d pictures for us see at our next meeting.

Brian, didn't we have this conversation a couple of weeks ago?
BTW, my girlfriend from Colombia is flying in 2 weeks from Thursday. You saw her photos Brian. I won't add anything except that she is a physician as well.
After going to Venezuela 8 times and Colombia 4 times I have plenty of experience to speak from. If you are a single guy and want a beautiful woman who isn't an egocentric antagonist, South America is the place to go. Venezolanas are definitely the gold standard, but the women in Barranquilla are a close second. And given the political climate created by Fidel-wannabe Hugo Chavez, you are better off going to Colombia. Just learn a little Spanish and treat these women with a little respect and you will win the affection of a beautiful, sexy and loyal woman in no time.
BTW, I heard a joke this weekend while attending a sedation conference in Vegas: What do 200,000 abused women all have in common? They don't know when to keep their &^%$#@ mouths shut!.....
So when are you going down to SA Brian?

finally been able to get on again...

the trip seems to get more and more insane as the time is progressing. 2 days ago we went to the peaks of Corcovado and also sugar loaf which are the two major landmarks you often see on TV regarding Rio. During our trip we met some girls that invited us to meet at a nightclub later that night. We met them but we in turn met another group of girls that happened to all be lawyers. We hung out with them till the sun came up and they invited us to participate with them in the Carnaval parade! We didn't finalize our plans to participate until 2 hours before our entrance time which was at 1AM! (carnaval parades go non-stop from 9PM to 6AM) We then had our private driver drive through the city at 150kmh weaving through traffic and just flying through the streets totally rally style, running red lights and pretty much using the road however he wanted. It was scary! We then arrived at the slums to pick up our "fantasies" (costumes) from the poor people that makes them. We paid them $350 Reals each for them and jetted back toward the Sambadrome where the carnaval parade takes place. We barely made it in time and was running through the thousands of people to get in line with the rest of the Samba school that the costume belongs to. We eventually get lined up to dance through the stadium and sambadrome. It was the most insane crazy funny thing I've probably ever done. Supposedly there are over 2 million people in the vicinity and stands dancing around and watching the Carnaval parade. I didn't just get to watch... I was in it!!!!! nuts!
We continued to party with the lawyer girls till the sun came up while eating at a pizzaria this morning. Just got up and walked down the street to the internet cafe.... here goes one more day. :)

oh forgot to mention...

the reason we were late to get our "fantasies" was because we were about 1 hour out of downtown Rio to go karting. The karting facility was quite rickety, but it was still a blast. The karts were poorly maintained and the track was dark since it was outdoors at night. It was $35 Reals ($12USD) for a 20 minute race... and of course, I won the race. :)

oh oh oh

I also forgot to add... during our blasting through the streets we were pulled over by the local militia police! They ordered us all out of the car for searching. We thought were not going to make it to the parade in time. Our driver~s documents were all in order, but apparently they realized we were americans and were holding us longer just for fun. Eventually it was evident they wanted money. We payed them off for $50 Reals and we were back on our way. Crazy!

Re: YEAH YEAH YEAH

blackcat said:
Show us the PICs..............

you don't realize the situation here. we don't have permanent access to computers and also we are in a dangerous area. we have taken about 270 photos so far with 10 disposable cameras. i will have them online after i return from the trip.

pictures are on the way, but for now
check:

http://www.bemnafoto.com.br

its a website that catalogs photos from club, rave, and parties in Curitiba and Florianopolis.

to see me and my buddies if interested:

1. click florianopolis
2. enter "19/02/2004" in the "Busca foto por data:" form field
3. on the result page click bottom link
4. we are on page 2, 4th row, 3rd column.

All those images are taken the night we were in Santino, Florianopolis Island.

Kenji....
THANKS for the link!!! who is the "tool"? :D

Those women are HOT!!!!!!!! WHOA!!!! you LUCKY dog!!!! cant wait to see your pics.....you can email me the R-rated ones personally!:p

kenjiMR said:
Last night I went to the nightclub Cafe Cancun and a local told me how to pick up women. If a girl smiles at you, just walk up to her and kiss her on the lips. I was shocked...

I heard from a friend that went to South America that you should watch out for women such as these, as they are the ones that will likely rob you blind!

Re: Re: mini reports from brazil

valenzul said:
I heard from a friend that went to South America that you should watch out for women such as these, as they are the ones that will likely rob you blind!

There are clubs and special areas where prostitutes hang out, we did our best to avoid those places and hang out at local areas. We were a lot more conservative while in Rio as there are even more craziness going on there.

Back