• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Misc parts - Project KICS wheel spacers, lug nuts, OEM NA2R Front Badge, Spoiler

Got a few things laying around the garage that I don't need anymore. Pick up in NorCal - Sacramento, or pay for shipping

New Project KICS 20mm/used 5mm wheel spacers $100 for both
Project KICS Neo chrome lug nuts - good condition $175
New OEM NA2R front badge SOLD****
OEM Berlina Black spoiler - fresh paint excellent condition $350
OEM Antenna SOLD****
Spare tire bracket $20
OEM trunk struts - needs rebuilt $10

Give me a reasonable offer on these and it's yours
00x0x_fCIDt3Q1OXr_1200x900.jpgr40 rear.jpgspacer3.jpgspacer1.jpgfront badge 2.jpgantenna.jpgbracket.jpgfront badge.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1615.jpg
    IMG_1615.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 718
Last edited:
Good evening. If the antenna is operational, I'll take it. Can you ship to Colorado (80918) for a total of $40? ($25 antenna + $15 shipping). Thanks, Rod

Good evening. Just bought a 91 and fixing what's broken. If the antenna is operational, I'll take it. Can you ship to Colorado (80918) for a total of $40? ($25 antenna + $15 shipping). Thanks, Rod

Sorry, I just checked and can't find the screw for the bracket

Back