• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MITA Motorsports AMA

what is the issue with the negative feedback in this thread #4 response....http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/215466-Spacers-on-Stock-16-17-wheels
Some people have vendettas against me for no reason. Ngoan bought parts from me and I've delivered to him. He requests for many things but doesn't follow up. He requested for 5 spoke fat fives in modern sizing but the overall interest was not there and plus it was not worth the R&D costs. Then since I rejected him for that him, Therdee, and another guy Jayson has been slandering me.

Jayson was another story of him requesting for Marga Hills body kit and wanting it shipped and built ASAP in which I complied to, but when he was installing it, he complained saying that it didn't fit like OEM and felt like it wasn't justified for the price he paid. Though I'm not the one who decides the pricing for Marga Hills' products.

All 3 of these guys all received their products in a timely manner and all correct. They just don't like me for their own personal reasons.

Sent from my SM-N9700 using Tapatalk

[MENTION=33290]SpeedyPartsJapan[/MENTION]

Here's a customer that has had issues with you. He ordered a part from you that arrived damaged.

50804286227_77c1a8df7c_c.jpg

1) You don't even know if insurance was possible as "all boat packages may not be insured"
2) Never followed up with the customer for 2 months after your "investigation"
3) Telling the customer that "the saving grace was that it wasn't too expensive"
4) The customer was nice enough to just let it go and place another order with you and asked if there was a way to combine shipping and you couldn't even do that knowing that the customer had to eat the cost of the damaged item ordered from you previously. This would have been the perfect time to "make it right".

Here's a conversation that we've had. You were spamming Prime with all these different wheels that you were working on, even going as far as saying "color matching can be annoying". What kind of business publicly says the work they are doing for the customers "can be annoying?". Then you call me out for not completing an order with you publicly after I've bought various things from you in the past? What kind of business publicly shames a customer for not following through with an order? Well, I posted the reason why I did not follow through and I believe you deleted the entire thread.

50804287122_190f289c61_c.jpg

"Then since I rejected him for that him, Therdee, and another guy Jayson has been slandering me."

Here's the thing, nobody is being slanderous about you, your customers are calling you out on your dealings and you keep deleting the threads (which probably angers them more).

This discussion is deviating from the thread topic. If anything, it belongs in the Buyer/Seller Experiences section. We're watching this closely.

yea sorry for doing that but I figured it was worth the full disclosure.

Ngoan,

Thank you for bringing up an issue that has nothing to do with any transaction we have ever had. Clearly the parties concerned and myself resolved the matter to his best satisfaction, even if it doesn't meet your standards.

I can not think of any business still in operation that is in the business of losing money on items it makes. As stated previously your custom "Fat Five" request was denied as the costs were too high compared to the potential profit, and often when you have contacted MITA regarding an order you don't follow through. You only have yourself to blame as we would rather spend our time assisting the customers that keep our lights on.

Now that I feel we've finished that discussion, please stay on topic with the AMA otherwise feel free to email me with any questions or problems you have had with MITA personally. Otherwise have a great day and stay safe.

Recieved my carbon hatch scoop for the ITB's today, cheers for getting it down here

Recieved my carbon hatch scoop for the ITB's today, cheers for getting it down here
No problem! Sorry it took a while. We were on holidays for a bit and that delayed some shipping times.

Do you have a link to the hatch scoop? ive looked for almost a year for a good hatch scoop and just ended up buying the SOS one since it was the only one that fit my style that wasnt the snorkel. i wouldnt mind changing my setup if i like MITA's more

Do you have a link to the hatch scoop? ive looked for almost a year for a good hatch scoop and just ended up buying the SOS one since it was the only one that fit my style that wasnt the snorkel. i wouldnt mind changing my setup if i like MITA's more
We offer the I's impact scoop, which is more of a subtle look.

https://www.mitamotorsports.com/isimpact/hatch-duct

would this work as a replacement for the duct that comes with the SOS scoop? I love this look and reminds me of the one my family had on our 1st NSX. Also does this come with any sort of water relocation insert as to not direct water onto the intake manifold?
We offer the I's impact scoop, which is more of a subtle look.

https://www.mitamotorsports.com/isimpact/hatch-duct

would this work as a replacement for the duct that comes with the SOS scoop? I love this look and reminds me of the one my family had on our 1st NSX. Also does this come with any sort of water relocation insert as to not direct water onto the intake manifold?
Unfortunately we cannot answer this question as we are unfamiliar with "SOS scoop" as they are not a partnered company that we work with.

I ordered OEM front lip, floor mats, tail light gaskets and A pillar set from MITA on 12/17/2020 and my parts arrived on 12/28/2020. Straight forward and timely considering the Holidays.

How did you get so buff and how much ya bench pressing these days?
My bench is shit. During 2020 lockdown I only went to the office and the gym. Nothing else happened in life.

Any new coil rain guards in the future? https://www.rf-yamamoto.com/NSXengine/33.html

Does it work?

Asking for a rainy country

He said this 2 years ago. Probably better to buy Mike Davis' kit from Davis Design Fab.

So far no new rain guard from RFY.

+1 I know a couple owners with Mike's kit and they really like it. Also, there was a guy in the UK club who was making some really nice ones too- might be worth looking over on NSXCB to see if he still has them available.

RFY is posting some really weird stuff on his FB right now...hope he is ok. Maybe it's lost in translation?

+1 I know a couple owners with Mike's kit and they really like it. Also, there was a guy in the UK club who was making some really nice ones too- might be worth looking over on NSXCB to see if he still has them available.

RFY is posting some really weird stuff on his FB right now...hope he is ok. Maybe it's lost in translation?
He's a great guy. But yes people send me pictures of his Facebook posts and they are concerning.

A lot of things I disagree with; especially with his latest post.

BTW seems like Facebook is dead, I don't ever go on it anymore. Are people switching to MeWe?

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk

You will soon!!

When are we gonna be able to see photos of those sweet 7S wheels on actual customer cars? I'm sad I missed the group buy for them and would love to see how they look in the real world on real cars!

Being that the car is garaged as we're in the dead of winter out here in southeastern Pa it's going to be a bit before these are mounted and balanced but at least you can see a few pics. For what it's worth, they are ​ver​ nice and seem to be exceptionally well made. I haven't weighed them yet but I will when before I put them on the car. I'm also going to weight the car with corner balance scales (I work at a Porsche dealership) in order to get an accurate before and after weight measurement as I'm also installing a SOS 275 clutch, SOS headers/catalytic converter and a J's racing FX-PRO 60RS titanium exhaust, all of which save a few pounds in addition to the wheels. I included a picture of the backside of the wheel so you can get an idea as to what the grain structure looks like. Let me know if anyone wants a particular part of the wheel photographed or if you want an ultra-high resolution picture or whatever!

Attachments

• Mita 7S 1.jpg
    Mita 7S 1.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 322
  • Mita 7S 2.jpg
    Mita 7S 2.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 325
  • Mita 7S 3.jpg
    Mita 7S 3.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 326
Back