• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 9 Recaro seats in the NSX anyone?

I just wanted to see if anyone has the recaro oem front seats out of the Lancer Evo9 in there nsx? if so can you post up some pictures. thanks a bunch.

Re: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 9 Recaro seats in the NSX anyone???

Sorry, no pics but they would look very nice in a white NSX. They will use regular NSX recaro rails and sliders. I am currently using ITR recaros in my car and love them.

Sorry, no pics but they would look very nice in a white NSX. They will use regular NSX recaro rails and sliders. I am currently using ITR recaros in my car and love them.

do you have the dc2 or dc5 ITR recaros? red or black? with the recaro brackets and sliders do you sit lower or higher?

Red DC2, and you end up sitting about the same height:
n690446223_1692543_5194.jpg

Ok here are some pictures of the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution SE red stiching recaro seats I just put in using recaro brackets/sliders ordered from japan. they sit factory height.

nsxjoe11

nsxjoe11

nsxjoe11

nsxjoe11

Last edited:
What's the weight on those vs. stock? It looks pretty good.

i was just talking to a friend about this. nice..good to see how they fit inside a nsx.

i have dc2R recaros myself, thinking about changing it up later on down the road...going to stay recaro this time instead of going bride

i was just talking to a friend about this. nice..good to see how they fit inside a nsx.

i have dc2R recaros myself, thinking about changing it up later on down the road...going to stay recaro this time instead of going bride

Yeah I have a set of the black dc2 jdm recaro seats in my 98 integra type r, I was going to get another set of the dc2 recaros but picked the evo lancer oem recaros instead. what I would like to get are the jdm dc5 black recaros :biggrin:

thanks everyone for the comments

how much did the evo recaros cost if you don't mind me asking? PM me if you don't want others to see. i'm interested to find out..might retire these dc2r seats haha

pardon my ignorance,but what do these seats provide that the stockers don't? :confused:

Looks pretty nice! I wouldn't tell anyone they are from an EVO though :biggrin:

pardon my ignorance,but what do these seats provide that the stockers don't? :confused:

Flair...style...something different...and I'll bet those flip forward to allow you to vacuum behind the seat better....:wink:

For me, my oem seats were looking shabby and I didn't want to bother reupholstering them. I also wanted holes to run harnesses and still be comfy for long trips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back