• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mobile detailing in the greater DFW area

Does anyone have any experience with detail werkz mobile detailing in the DFW area?

I saw they used Zaino products so that kind of sold me on them, so I went ahead and setup an appt for 2 weeks from now, but was curious if anyone else had every used them before or if I am the first.

Never used them, but have heard great things. I plan on using them in the future. Their website has nice pictures of their customers' cars. I think there are a couple NSXs on there.

Once I get the work done, I'll report on how things worked out.

I finally had the detail done last week, and it came out stunningly.

I was quite impressed with the work that was done and the attention to detail of everything inside and outside of the car.

I'm pretty much a neat freak, and I couldn't find anything to wipe off when he was done.

Total time/cost: $200, and 2.5 hours, with 3 guys working
They did the full exterior detail w/zaino, leather etc inside the cabin was treated, and carpets and mats cleaned.

Well worth the money if you are someone that has very little time to actually do it yourself. Or if you just want a top notch job done.

I would highly recommend this guy, and I will definitely use him again.

I've got some pics, I just need to get them pulled of the camera and then I'll get them posted.

okay some pics, I wish I had a few more of the before, but oh well, live and learn...

15298IMG_2712-med.JPG

15298IMG_2714-med.JPG

15298IMG_2716-med.JPG

15298IMG_2718-med.JPG

15298IMG_2721-med.JPG

15298IMG_2722-med.JPG

15298IMG_2727-med.JPG

15298IMG_2731-med.JPG

15298IMG_2733-med.JPG

15298IMG_2734-med.JPG

Back