Moderator request

I kindly request the moderators of this esteemed forum to restore my deleted thread of 8/5/05 entitled "My New Dali T-Shirt", together with all replies which had been posted to said thread at the time of deletion.

In the alternative, I request that you unlock the old thread onto which my T-shirt post was tacked, entitled "Dali Racing just ripped me off too", and tack on all the deleted responses to my deleted T-Shirt thread, so that others may comment upon the subject matter expressed therein.

Russ - judging only from your avatar, you have a nice chest.....I think. :smile:

Yellow Rose said:
Russ - judging only from your avatar, you have a nice chest.....I think. :smile:

Russ is short for RUSSELL! :eek:

The vendor forum is not for "entertaining comments", idle banter, or chit-chat. It is for people to discuss products or their personal vendor experiences. Those messages have all been left. The other messages do not belong.

The harder certain people push, the more strictly I will enforce this. Those people are also the reason the threads get locked. The complaints alone are fine.

NSX Prime said:
The vendor forum is not for "entertaining comments", idle banter, or chit-chat. It is for people to discuss products or their personal vendor experiences. Those messages have all been left. The other messages do not belong.

The harder certain people push, the more strictly I will enforce this. Those people are also the reason the threads get locked. The complaints alone are fine.

Lud, the T-shirt pic was more than "entertaining comments", idle banter, or chit-chat. Though presented in a lighthearted manner, it was a statement meant to draw attention to serious issues: namely, that NSXCA gives tacit approval of Dali's unscrupulous business practices by distributing his t-shirts at NSXPO; to popularize a method by which others might communicate his dishonesty to others in the community; and to remind us of the deep rift Mark Johnson has wrought upon this site by his scorn for so many of its members.

If not in the vendor forum, where?

Russ said:
Lud, the T-shirt pic was more than "entertaining comments", idle banter, or chit-chat.

The T-shirt picture is still there. I simply merged it into your existing thread commenting on your experience with Dali, as it is obviously related. I have previously asked people to keep their comments about a single vendor together. This is more useful for those people searching for comments on people's experiences with a vendor - with all the comments in the same thread it is easier to see if an issue remains outstanding or if it was resolved. It also gives people context on your new comments by being able to read your previous comments in the same thread. And since it bumps the thread up to the top of the view, it is equally visible so there is no issue there.

Russ said:
Though presented in a lighthearted manner, it was a statement meant to draw attention to serious issues: namely, that NSXCA gives tacit approval of....

The Vendor forum on NSX Prime is not the place to take up any issues you may have with the NSXCA. There is no connection between this site and the NSXCA. You should take up any such issues with your elected NSXCA representatives.

If you have issues with this site, bring them up in this forum. There is already a big thread discussing vendor issues you are welcome to contribute to.

Back