• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Modern Warfare 2

i hope it will be better than the first one. because i like the first one so much, i brought the console just to play this game. btw if anyone want to invite me my psn is evilnsx :biggrin:

:rolleyes: Great. :rolleyes:

Another 8 days of my life wasted trying to roll over Prestige Mode. :biggrin: If COD was a job, I'd have checks rolling in that would push me into the next tax bracket.

Holy cr@p does that look good. I love the COD series and I'll probably be contained to my living room for a full weekend playing this one also. :biggrin:

Some of the most fun I have had lately is playing COD5 - World at War on the 4-player Co-op doing the single player missions. It is INTENSE. Hopefully MW2 has the same option.

That looks awesome, I wonder what the online game maps will look like, and if there will be any vehicle use available.

I just picked up World at War (my second FPS- CoD4 hooked me) but I really prefer the modern weapons of CoD 4

Looks like I'll be stocking the provisionary fridge in the man-cave for November.

P

Last edited:
Saw this on MW2 commerical while watching the playoffs. Said screw watching my beloved lakers and gazed longingly, in both desire and in amount of time, at the clip on the MW2 web site.

Looks AWESOME!!!

I wonder what the online game maps will look like, and if there will be any vehicle use available.

I'm not sure. I'm going to guess that multiplayer will more closely resemble COD4 and that there will not be any vehicle use. I'm going to guess that the dogs will be left out as well.

There isn't much known about the game so far - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_Warfare_2

The 'Special Forces' mode sounds pretty badass.

Not to rain on too many parades, but I'm betting the drool-worthy graphics are being shown from the PC version on maxed settings. The console versions will probably look similar to COD4.

Not that that's a bad thing, but just don't go in expecting the jaw-dropping visuals from the commercials.

I still can't wait. The first modern warfare was a ton of fun.

Not to rain on too many parades, but I'm betting the drool-worthy graphics are being shown from the PC version on maxed settings. The console versions will probably look similar to COD4.

Not that that's a bad thing, but just don't go in expecting the jaw-dropping visuals from the commercials.

You are probably right. The PC is easily more powerful than the xbox these days. I know the COD5 demo I played on PC looked a lot better than the xbox version.

If you look at Saints Row 2, the PC version looks WAY WAY WAY better than the xbox or ps3 version.

It is time for the Xbox720!

That looks SICK! The designers of the COD franchise split up. Now they have two design teems, one for the World at War series and One for the Modern Warfare. This means they will be coming out with new games more often. They are by far the best games for the Xbox platform. If only my dam Xbox would work for more then a month. This is the 4th time I have had to send it in:mad:

Works for me. I only play FPS's on my PC. :biggrin:

That looks SICK! The designers of the COD franchise split up. Now they have two design teems, one for the World at War series and One for the Modern Warfare. This means they will be coming out with new games more often. They are by far the best games for the Xbox platform. If only my dam Xbox would work for more then a month. This is the 4th time I have had to send it in:mad:

LOL yeah playstations break also I have a 60G and I had to turn in to be fixed after a year and a half but they just gave me a new one but since it was past warranty I had to pay 150 bucks its still uncool so it cost me 750 to have a playstation LAME!

I'm looking forward to this one as well. COD4 was probably my favorite shooter on the 360 thus far. It was one of the only games I've actually got all the achievements for on the 360. The Mile High Club (airplane bonus level on veteran difficulty) almost drove me insane.

I have had 1 360 die on me so far. It was the one I bought when it launched. Unfortunately it wasn't the RRoD so I couldn't get it replaced for free so I bought a new one. I have 2 of them now so if I have any problems I won't be gameless :biggrin:

Last edited:
LOL yeah playstations break also I have a 60G and I had to turn in to be fixed after a year and a half but they just gave me a new one but since it was past warranty I had to pay 150 bucks its still uncool so it cost me 750 to have a playstation LAME!

I got it fixed for free, and I should have it back in 2 weeks. Every time I send it in I get a 3 month membership to Xbox live. They even send a box w/ prepaid shipping label to my house so all I have to do is put it in the box and send it out. That sucks that Sony charges you.

I just preordered Modern Warfare 2 at GameStop:smile:

it looks good, but i was hoping for more modern warfare in the middle east, not in somalia. i think with gameplay, i wont be disappointed, but with content i will be.

To quote Justin Timberlake, I jizzed in my pants. :eek:

I really like the Black Hawk Down elements they seem to hint at.

Back