• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Modifications

Guys,

I just bought a 93 with 66K. Are there any maintenance issues I should be especially concerned about? It already has a new clutch.

Also, with my M Roadster and Z twin turbo, I could increase horsepower very easily. I know this is not the case with the NSX. But are there any "must haves" for the NSX? For example, who has the best intake, exhaust, computer?

For the modification issue, a intake, header and exhaust will gain some hp(about 20 at crank I assume) because the stock ones suck
smile.gif
For the best exhaust, I would definetly go for ARC titanium exhaust if I have money. Intake would be the Gruppe M's which makes awesome sound and maybe few hp. Fujitsubo and comptech both make good headers.
Putting on these mods, you will feel that you have a different car.

I just bought a 93 with 66K. Are there any maintenance issues I should be especially concerned about?

If it hasn't had the 60K mile scheduled maintenance, then you should do that. And get used to checking the tires periodically for treadwear.

are there any "must haves" for the NSX? For example, who has the best intake, exhaust, computer?

See http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/Performance/performance.htm

Back