• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

mods for sale, came off my 2003 nsx just returned at end of lease

CONTENT UPDATED: the content is 2 weeks out of date since for sale thread was submitted for approval, so i'm updating as below. all except 3 items are SOLD as of this update...sorry guys

here is the list of mods that i'm putting up for sale from my ultra mint 2003 nsx that i just returned at end of lease (link for your reference: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106260). i got my nsx brand new and put on only 15,293 miles on the car in 5 years.

all items were purchased new from dali racing and science of speed. detail pics coming this weekend. all items were personally installed by me. asking prices (us$) are listed below. shipping and paypal fee to be added. please pm me if you're seriously interested in taking 1st shot at the items.

note: all parts are guaranteed to fit 2002+ nsx. if you're looking to use them on pre-2002 model years, you'll need to research for fitment.

- tein typeRA coilovers with 2 original adjustment wrenches, damper adjustment key/tool, and original instruction booklet: will be shipped in orginal box and fully assembled, ready for installation. used for 10,000 miles. $1,000 for complete set - SOLD!!!.

- dali racing street/race front and rear adjustable sway bars, 0.875" OD, and include all 4 bushings/brackets: i might suggest getting new bushings/brackets from dali racing ($14/pair) if you need to. used for 10,000 miles. $200 for complete set - SOLD!!!.

- jdm/oem nsx typeR front chassis bars: these are the front (behind bumper) and lower chassis stiffening bars that comes on the nsx typeR. the front bar is brand new, never installed, and the lower bar was installed. the front bar also comes with brand new brackets and bolts for the install. lower bar used for 10,000 miles. $200 for complete set - SOLD!!!

- volk racing limited edition le37t wheels and falk azenis rt615 tires: if i'm correct, these wheels were in limited production and are no longer available from rays. there are absolutely NO dings/scratches/etc. wheels were regularly detailed (klasse all-in-one, klasse glaze, and pinnacle souveran wax). wheels are 17x7.5+40ET front and 18x9.5+40ET rears and comes with original black aluminum "rays/volk" valve stems and caps and the proper hub rings for 2002+ nsx. i still have the orginal black and white rays/volk racing fabric covers for the wheels that i'll send along with the set. tires are 215/40/17 front and 265/35/18 rear. the complete set was used for no more than 1,000 miles - never tracked nor drag raced but on streets only. $2,500 for complete set - SOLD!!!

- brand new jdm/oem nsx typeR shift bootie, mesh with carbon fiber trim: never used, never installed. $85.00 - SOLD!!!

- brand new jdm/oem nsx typeR titanium shift knob (6-speed): never used, never installed. $215.00 - SOLD!!!

- mint helms 97+ service manual, 02+ supplement service manual, 97-02 electrical manual. $200

- taitec gt lightweight exhaust (weighs 12.5lbs vs. stock exhaust of 53lbs): comes with the 2 originally included comptech short extension pipes and will be shipped in original box. you'll need to reuse the 4 oem spring loaded flange bolts and 4 oem rubber hangers. used for 10,000 miles. $1,000 - SALE PENDING!!!

- bride ergo seats: these are very rare. side bolsters are aggressive but not too aggressive for daily driving and weekend track events. extremely comfortable to live with daily yet holds you very well and tight on the track. seats recline via knob on the side and tilts forward for quick rear passenger access with a small lever. purchased new, they are in excellent condition and have been in storage for nearly 2 years. there are no stains, tears, wear marks, etc. of any kind. the fabric has the famous "bride" imprinted/weaved in bride logo throughout. seats are bottom-mount type and will work with various aftermarket bottom-mount slider rails/brackets that you can find from performance shops. $850 each (sold as complete left + right pair...will not split them up.

Last edited:
Back