• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MOMO Zagato Steering wheel + 02 NSX-R Horn

MOMO Zagato Steering wheel + 02 NSX-R Horn $1200

MOMO Zagato Steering wheel without 02 NSX-R Horn $1000

For both options I'll include retainer ring, trim ring, and screws.

SOLD!

Momo1.jpg

Momo3.jpg
View attachment 160728

Last edited:
57125563.jpg

@MexiRicer I've seen less than impressive Zagatos go for $1K and Mugen wheels go for $2300. As well as spoon horn buttons bring some serious money. This wheel is in pristine condition with all its original contents Circa 1998 including the Zagato horn button and 02+ oem NSX-R horn button I'm including. Hard to compare this to another recent sale because there is none including all original contents. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Last edited:
I know pristine is a subjective term but jesus, the texture on the wheel is bald and non-existent due to excessive use. If by mint you are referring to 1/8 of a tic-tac dissolved in a gallon of water, then I can see this wheel being labeled as "mint." I know NSX pricing has gone up over the years but man, long gone are the days where realistic pricing existed and fellow owners weren't looking for fish to purchase their over-priced parts/ cars.

The wheel has enough grease on it to deep fry a thanksgiving turkey...

Pass. The 30 day bump rule is no longer in effect so idiots like me with a prime account are able to post ridiculous comments on for sale threads lol. Enjoy the free bumps
encouragement.png

Lol keep them coming mate! We can chat all day.

Ad title also seems a little misleading, it's not an "NSX Type-S Steering Wheel", it's a Momo Zagato - not an OEM Type S wheel (which I know is discontinued, but even if you find one brand new, is several hundred dollars cheaper than your asking price for this setup). Maybe add "Type S Style Wheel" to the title or something like that to clarify.

Your wheel is used, so let's take your $1000 Zagato wheel pricing (which in itself seems outrageously high, though since I own one of these too I'd love to be proven wrong and see some examples, all the better right...) and call that market value. An NSX-R Horn button set up with the horn rings and screws new is $295 shipped from theNSXshop. So you're essentially asking someone to pay $1000+ for just the Zagato horn button and box alone if I am reading your ad correctly? May as well just sell the horn and box separately... just a suggestion.

Ad title also seems a little misleading, it's not an "NSX Type-S Steering Wheel", it's a Momo Zagato - not an OEM Type S wheel (which I know is discontinued, but even if you find one brand new, is several hundred dollars cheaper than your asking price for this setup). Maybe add "Type S Style Wheel" to the title or something like that to clarify.

Your wheel is used, so let's take your $1000 Zagato wheel pricing (which in itself seems outrageously high, though since I own one of these too I'd love to be proven wrong and see some examples, all the better right...) and call that market value. An NSX-R Horn button set up with the horn rings and screws new is $295 shipped from theNSXshop. So you're essentially asking someone to pay $1000+ for just the Zagato horn button and box alone if I am reading your ad correctly? May as well just sell the horn and box separately... just a suggestion.

I agree with you but the fact is we have yet to see another zagato for sale with its original horn button and box. Price has been adjusted.

I’m not trying to be an asshole...just trying to understand as I have a brand new never used OEM Honda Type-S wheel so I want to know its value. TheNSXShop has the steering wheel listed for $1350 BNIB when in stock (which might never happen again). The horn ring is ~$60 and a new NSX-R Horn button is ~$180. Retainer ring is ~$10 and screws are $1 each.

Screws = $9
Retainer ring = $10
Horn button = $180
Horn Ring = $60

So $259 for hardware and $1,691 for the USED Momo version of the wheel (there are differences between OEM Honda and MOMO)?

The used Zagato wheels are usually up on eBay for $600-$700.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title is misleading, it should be “style”. I’ve never called my momo wheel “NSX-R” or even “NSX-R style” it’s just a momo wheel. It’s still a nice wheel just not authentic as the title states

I know pristine is a subjective term but jesus, the texture on the wheel is bald and non-existent due to excessive use. If by mint you are referring to 1/8 of a tic-tac dissolved in a gallon of water, then I can see this wheel being labeled as "mint."

Lol that’s funny, sounds like something my mom would say

MOD EDIT:

Description and title updated to reflect what this really is. Usually I just delete threads that are false or misleading so you’re welcome.....

hmm
The true test of authenticity.....is this wheel left hand drive?

Last edited:
price lowered to $1250 for steering wheel only

Last edited:
Wait, last I checked the price was set to $1,000? Why is it now $1,250?

I saw that too - what is going on with the pricing?

Text Changes

Extremely Rare Item!

-

MOMO Zagato steering wheel ONLY no horn $1000

+

MOMO Zagato steering wheel ONLY no horn $1250

Last edited:
I saw that too - what is going on with the pricing?

Text Changes

Extremely Rare Item!

-

MOMO Zagato steering wheel ONLY no horn $1000

+

MOMO Zagato steering wheel ONLY no horn $1250

NSX Tax-flation

This is not congruent with the prime marketplace forums. This seller is trying to get well above top dollar and working his price up and down based on feedback. This is not a fellow enthusiast contributing to the community. This is an opportunist deliberately trying to take advantage of uneducated nsx owners.

Back