• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Monza

It's the comming weekend.
The Monza NSX Throphy.
Please be noticed that there will not be raced for championshippoints, due to new regulations at Monza, tracktime for practice only.

Comming from The Netherlands to Monza is Gerard with his CTSC NSX, and me with my new mods
biggrin.gif

Guus had to let go because of known reasons, too bad, since it looked like he would come along, and enjoy a nice holiday as well (in Italy ????)
wink.gif

Andrea is comming (duh).
David ? (i let you try my shortgears and flywheel)
Gheba ?
Maarten (MvM)?

Mich

Hi Mich,

Sure, if you come... I will be there too !
wink.gif

I can't wait to take a look at your "new" NSX !
biggrin.gif

See you,

David

Hello everybody i will be there saturday morning see you soon

David when you will go there saturday morning or friday night?
Give me a call maybe we can make the road toghether till Monza

Ciao
Andrea

Originally posted by andrea:
David when you will go there saturday morning or friday night?
Give me a call maybe we can make the road toghether till Monza

Andrea,

You have a mail !

David

Ciao David quand to arivera a St Bernartd tu va prendre le direction pour l'Autoroute
Milano Torino Aosta
tu va trouve quand tu va passee aoste un long tunnel avant l'entre dans l'autoroute je te attenderai a la fin de se galerie la comme le design
Mon numero gsm c'est +393294411231
ciao
Andrea

david.jpg

Unfortunaely (again
frown.gif
) I'll be in Zürich this coming weekend and I'll go to the south the next one.

Looking forward to meet you all!

Andrea, did you get my email last week? Will you have the modified Tubi?

Ciao Giuseppe

Ho ricevuto tutto quando me chiederanno il tubi da montare senza catalizzatori e con i collettori li faro fare cosi
Grazie

Peccato che non vieni a Monza
Lo sai che non sono ancora riuscito a reperire il I filtri JR
confused.gif

Ciao Giuseppe how are you

What do you want to do with this STUFF?
eek.gif
confused.gif

Please don't do it this don't worste the wonderfull car

Ask David about my cars 180.000 KM and was realy fast like new

[This message has been edited by NSX Prime (edited 27 July 2002).]

Yes my painter did a good job I had only to do again the front bumper but for the rest its good
I am so happy of my car now its realy good and also I am realy satisfy about the performance.

Andrea

Originally posted by andrea:
Ask David about my cars 180.000 KM and was realy fast like new

Andrea,

I have to disagree with you ! Your car was not "fast like a new NSX" !
rolleyes.gif

It was "faster than a new 3.2 NSX" !
biggrin.gif

And about the brakes... My God !!! There is no word to describe those Tarox brakes !
eek.gif

Enzo's NSX ( the real one not me
wink.gif
) was really fast too...He was as fast in the straight line in front of pits than a Porsche GT3 which was there too !

I tried Mich's NSX with his new shortgears and light flywheel and I was really impressed by the difference that those mods can produce !

With the light flywheel the car feels more lighter and the shortgears seems to give you the feeling that you have more torque ! A must have !

It will cost me a lot of $$$$$ to keep with you guys !
frown.gif

For the moment my priority is a new clutch !

After having tried Mich's NSX I noticed that my pedal was very very heavy and the engagement point of my clutch was very low ! Is it signs of a bad clutch ? However I don't feel any slippages !
confused.gif

I hope to see you all again soon !

Ciao

David

Don't change the clutch, unless it slips.

Here's a link for all those who i haven't mailed.

Please notice David's girlfriend enjoying hereslf crazy ;-)))))))))))

These pics are unsorted, so you will find other crap inside.

Mich

Ciao
David
Thanks like I told you I am realy happy with my I think that another mods that you must its the headers and after you will see the car will go better.
About the gear I will agree with you I think that i will make me too when I will change the clutch not before.
We must also tell that you will have benefit from short only in circuit where you will need come out from varianti very fast otherwise for normal road we can also drive with stock gear. But today the dollar change rate its going down
smile.gif
so will be time I think that in october/november I will make the short me too. I will try to check in comptech what they have.
About the Tarox they are simply amazing
I remember the past years when I will going in Track events every time I neded to retify the rotors now they keep going very good without fading and vibration.

I hope to see you soon for an other meeting.
I will loking for to go in SPA in september
If I will have money I want to buy the slick tyres? I courius to try the tarox with slick.

Ciao
Andrea

vivisticker.jpg

Originally posted by gheba_nsx:
David, what did Enzo have on his car to be so fast?! Some new mod? Headers?

No, nothing ! Just his Comptech exhaust !

On the long straight line after the parabolica turns, Enzo was just a little bit slower than Andrea at the end of the straight line !

David

Back