• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

More Erin Mills Show pictures

More photos from the show:

http://www.madwhips.com/2008-erin-mills-acura-nsx-show-and-shine/

2008_erin_mills_acura_nsx_show_and_shine_50-800-600.jpg

2008_erin_mills_acura_nsx_show_and_shine_62-800-600.jpg

Great bunch of pics.

Looks like there was a great turn out. I wish that I could have come but Jill and I were away on holidays and just returned today.

We took the miata on the trip and I am very glad we did. I had thought about taking the X but the weather forecast didn't look to promising and so I decided to take the miata instead. It was a good thing that I didn't take the X cause we got caught in a hail storm in the Erin area and as we all know hail and aluminum aren't very compatible.

DaveW

nice bunch of pics.....I ended up looking through about a dozen albums in your link......thanks for posting.....Now I'm itching even more to add an NSX to the stable......

Great bunch of pics.

Looks like there was a great turn out. I wish that I could have come but Jill and I were away on holidays and just returned today.

We took the miata on the trip and I am very glad we did. I had thought about taking the X but the weather forecast didn't look to promising and so I decided to take the miata instead. It was a good thing that I didn't take the X cause we got caught in a hail storm in the Erin area and as we all know hail and aluminum aren't very compatible.

DaveW

Hey Dave........I got caught in the hail in Ajax on Sunday coming home from Lake Placid and thought my car was going to be toast - no damage at all, so I guess the aluminium is not that suseptible (sp) as the hail was the size of a dime. Lucky I guess as only lasted a couple minutes.

Back