• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

(More) Kids' Day Photos

Thanks to Alan and, most importantly, Josh for supplying these photos.

32397719-L.jpg

32397743-L.jpg

32397731-L.jpg

32397727-L.jpg

32397745-L.jpg

32397734-L.jpg

32397749-L.jpg

32397755-L.jpg

32397760-L.jpg

32397763-L.jpg

32397738-L.jpg

32397765-L.jpg

32397773-L.jpg

32397778-L.jpg

32397783-L.jpg

32397782-L.jpg

32397789-L.jpg

32397809-L.jpg

It's about time, nice pictures!!!!! :biggrin:

ThankGod Bob will not have to be distracted from photo duties due to classroom and checkout!We have been spoiled by his instant gratification.The pics are great regardless!Thanks Josh and Alan!

i think what u guys do with helpin the kids and stuff id great....i mean from me as a kid who did had heart complecations and such..now having the pacemaker...but like i was kinda close to death with other stuff at my very young age...so things like this really touch me...you guys are the best for showin them the time of their lieves

Thanks, Josh and Alan! Great pics! Not a bad close up of my helmet, either! :biggrin:

Do you guys have any more information about the event? yeah, I'm from the other side of the continent, yet, I haven't seen any of such events.
I'll love to attend and support if there's any in WA.

Now can someone explain to me why some kids get to wear the helmet and seems to be joining you guys on faster lapping sessions, and some other seems like just kicking it in a parade lap without helmets??

As open trackers with trackmaster we are allowed to take helmeted,over 18 yo's on hot laps.For kids day ,specificly the campers, we do resricted touring type laps without helmets or tops.

NSXDreamer2:

The final NSXDriver issue for 2005 will have an article written by Yong Kim about Trackmasters relationship with Camp Good Days. There are many summer camps for children with and recovering from cancer through out the USA. Hopefully Yong's article about Camp Good Days will inspire other NSXCA members to inquire about, participate in or establish programs similar to what the Northeast Region does with Trackmasters for the benefit of these children. To all NSXCA members who attended...THANK YOU.

NSXDreamer2 said:
Do you guys have any more information about the event? yeah, I'm from the other side of the continent, yet, I haven't seen any of such events.

Now can someone explain to me why some kids get to wear the helmet and seems to be joining you guys on faster lapping sessions, and some other seems like just kicking it in a parade lap without helmets??

nsx13 said:
Thanks, Josh and Alan! Great pics! Not a bad close up of my helmet, either! :biggrin:

Gene, thanks for the use of your helmet :biggrin:
Thanks to Peter and DocJohn for showing Josh how it's done on the track at the Glen :smile: We were both very happy to participate in our first Kids Day :biggrin: the smiles all around were worth the trip.

We will definitely make time each year for the event. Sorry for not posting more and sooner but I barely have time to get on Prime to see what's happening each day due to my schedule.

Watch out Bob :eek: there is a new LENSMASTER in town and he's just getting started :cool:

Next time you have to show him how to sweet talk the corner workers and where the best corners are located for photo ops. That will guarantee that you get the best photos of YOU on the track :tongue:

Yong is going to use Josh's photos to accompany the article in Driver. This will be his first "print credit" and he's quite excited.

Glad you all like the photos.

NSXDreamer2 said:

The kid in the helmet was Josh getting ready for his first ever hot lap. He's still smiling :biggrin: weeks later and can't wait for his next opportunity to get on the track with the club :cool:

Back