• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Most Collectable NSX

There was a Ferrari Testerossa that was being sold for $75k and no takers. Seems it was a driven car but not restored. Probably couldnt find original parts for that Testerossa anymore.

True. My mate is presently trying to restore a Ferrari Testerossa here in Dubai and he's having a heck of a time finding parts for it. Engine is out and its super cool because it comes out in one piece with the rear axle. So you roll it out after jacking the rear of the car up.

As much as I would like to think 91's being first and all are the way to go (owning one) there are just too many of them comparitively.

Other than the mentioned Zanardi etc
How about 94's ? Last year of manual steering. Low numbers.
05 last year = "best" ?
As far as colors I dont buy into it unless it was a factory "one off" deal.
Seinfeld orders many of his Porsches in a robin's egg blue as an example.

PS; I get a kick out of seeing some other brand "collectable" advetised with "One of only fifty in metalic blue,white interior,with optional factory equalizer option" Of the 60,000 that were built that year.

Last edited:
I know who owns the LBBP:biggrin:

Damn did not know his was so rare, pretty cool. You also know where we live. LOL

Damn did not know his was so rare, pretty cool. You also know where we live. LOL

Bwahahaha lock the doors and be afraid ... very afraid:biggrin:

Back