• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Most well known NSX collector in the US?

I thought you HAD to list a price or they won't run the add.

I have seen several with out prices lately.

Is this the guy that lost a bunch of weight by eating Subway sammiches? If or if not, I've been on this site for 10+ years and have never heard of him.

Of course that only pertains to his "well known" status. But he may very well be a competent restorer.

What? You guy don't know what's his name? I think I've read at least 50 of his 67 posts in the number of years I've been on Prime.:wink:

i know a guy who currently owns 4 nsxs, used to own 5... this is at one time :biggrin:

It had a price in the ebay ad and looks like the seller thinks they are going to get back the $10K in wheels and $25K in stereo. The fiberglass additions behind the seats to hold the radar detector and the keyboard look like crap. If he truly has restored and sold a number of cars, I think he just hit the brick wall with this one as it is truly fuglied up IMHO.

This guy I think owned a couple of Subway stores, I remember his selling his white 02+ with a CTSC on it and a black roof. He has owned a bunch of NSX's, maybe a part-time broker. Collector's dont sell them:biggrin:

Back