• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MoTeC Powered FX Twin Turbo 813.9rwhp @18.5psi

ANYTIME said:
Anyone else notice FactorX's new signature? :eek:

Yes, the rumors are true! We have accomplished the impossible. Mikey has finally perfected the art of deep frying your favorite types of confections! Countless hours and dozens of dollars have been spent to bring this to the market. Many of you may think that this is a simple task. However, this cannot be further from the truth.

The first step was to find the right dipping batter. After nearly exhausting all of the resources at Vons, out of sheer desperation, Mikey, decided to use a hybrid combination of pancake batter and funnel cake mix. Most experts would balk at this idea, however the results have been nothing short of amazing!(Don’t try cornbread mix) The viscosity is near perfect allowing a single, one time dip with full coverage.

With the batter now fully blueprinted and balanced, the next task was finding the right confections. This is the heart of the dessert and needs careful consideration. Being a long time connoisseur of numerous artificially flavored, sugar enhanced, preservative packed goodies Mikey, had no problem sifting through the broad spectrum of candidates selecting those with the right profile and consuming those he felt unfit.

The last and probably the most critical part is finding that sweet spot for the fryer. This is where years of tuning experience comes into play. Knowing the right temperature and the amount of time allowed in the fryer is critical. We cannot stress enough. Find someone qualified with a proven track record! To get to this level of play many, many confections have suffered catastrophic failure, with their internals blasted on the kitchen walls. In addition, it is also important to note when searching for the right deep fry tuner, you need to find an individual that has a broad range of fried confection experience. For example, someone who is experienced with Twinkies may not have the knowledge or experience to successfully deep fry an Oreo. A good litmus test for these tuners is to find out if they can do the elusive Moonpie or better yet Snowball(The Pink ones).

We are still working on a solution for the 2000+ model Reverse Double Stuff Oreos so keep your fingers crossed!

p.s. No Ding Dongs…

News Flash!!

After all the development and testing, Mikey now has spastic bouts with appendages turning different hues of purple from his cholesterol clogged arteries.

Hey Jon,

Whens your kit coming? ;) we need one for the local heads here. :biggrin:

by the way nice set up that is one sick car! :eek:

ediddynsx said:
Hey Jon,

Whens your kit coming? ;) we need one for the local heads here. :biggrin:

Jon actually helped us develop our system. This new one he’s talking about is way beyond us! The incite to deep fry the ice cream is totally out of the box! Over and over he has shown us why he is the sensei.

Here's my twin beast . . .

Photos%5CCatering%20Equipment%5CDouble%20Deep%20Fryer_lg.jpg

Dyno Tuned by the Late, Great . .

colonelsanders.jpg

Which I use to flash-fry Tempura Battered . .

capncrunch.jpg

That's one of the best posts I have read in a looooong time! Keep up the good work. Years and years of tuning has it payoffs.
I'm interested in what it takes to become certified? Is there some type of crash course or are we talking weeks/months/years?

ANYTIME said:
That's one of the best posts I have read in a looooong time! Keep up the good work. Years and years of tuning has it payoffs.
I'm interested in what it takes to become certified? Is there some type of crash course or are we talking weeks/months/years?

The FRY certification process is actually really simple. If you have changed the oil from a fryer before you are welcome to attend our certification program. The program is a two day training exercise in which we show you how to install and operate our state of the art fryer, heat up the oil, and unwrap the confections. After those two days you are a full fledged certified FRY tuner and join our nationwide network of tuners.

Bring a friend:)

ANYTIME said:

Being able to script Lipitor in wholesale quantaties to your local Costco Pharmacy is VERY, VERY important.

Plus, you can then recycle all that leftover deep fry oil in your biodiesel truck to tow your twin turbo to the track:D

p.s. But have you tried to fry the ever elusive Kosher dill spears!?!?!?! Yum Yum

ncdogdoc said:
Being able to script Lipitor in wholesale quantaties to your local Costco Pharmacy is VERY, VERY important.

Plus, you can then recycle all that leftover deep fry oil in your biodiesel truck to tow your twin turbo to the track:D

p.s. But have you tried to fry the ever elusive Kosher dill spears!?!?!?! Yum Yum

Ahh yes, Lipitor we pop those like tic-tacs. Not sure anymore though since they have been dropped by Medicaid…

There is a local bar in Vegas that serves those deep fried pickles, they are freaking incredible.

After all this deep fried stuff we are going to have to up the boost to keep our times competitive:)

CerberusM5 said:
Ken,

Any updates on your dyno tuning? 1xxx.x rwhp? :wink:

Sandy

Not yet. Hopefully we will have an opening tomorrow. Btw, I heard the new Z06 ran out there along with the Underground Racing Twin Turbo SRT-10.

Factor X Motorsports said:
Not yet. Hopefully we will have an opening tomorrow. Btw, I heard the new Z06 ran out there along with the Underground Racing Twin Turbo SRT-10.

Hey Ken,

Mikey was out there with the FX500. Didn't have much of a chance to talk to him due to him being somewhat of a celebrity. :)

The Renntech CL65 pulled a car length on the new C6 Z06 after 165 and was starting pull away. According to an undisclosed source; if they would have gone for another 100 yards, the CL65 would have buried the C6Z by at least another 5-6 cars and would have continued to walk it given the room. That 65 is very impressive.

The SRT-10 was very nice as well. 850 rwhp on 91 and 1200 on C16 I think. I'm sure the torque figures are crazy.

When are you back in town?

CerberusM5 said:
Hey Ken,

Mikey was out there with the FX500. Didn't have much of a chance to talk to him due to him being somewhat of a celebrity. :)

The Renntech CL65 pulled a car length on the new C6 Z06 after 165 and was starting pull away. According to an undisclosed source; if they would have gone for another 100 yards, the CL65 would have buried the C6Z by at least another 5-6 cars and would have continued to walk it given the room. That 65 is very impressive.

The SRT-10 was very nice as well. 850 rwhp on 91 and 1200 on C16 I think. I'm sure the torque figures are crazy.

When are you back in town?

Mikey a celebrity? Is the new meeting spot Sapphires :wink:

I agree that 65 is very nice. For a production car that Z06 sounds very fast, near the same level of the FX500 at 8 psi. Garth’s UG racing GTS will be out in the next few weeks also!

We went on the dyno yesterday and came up short on the 1,000hp. Our little turbos won’t be up to the task without a large helping of happy gas. Mike is still pushing for the single 76GTQ.

I should be back in town on Sat. Are you going to be around this week?

Factor X Motorsports said:
Mikey a celebrity? Is the new meeting spot Sapphires :wink:

I agree that 65 is very nice. For a production car that Z06 sounds very fast, near the same level of the FX500 at 8 psi. Garth’s UG racing GTS will be out in the next few weeks also!

We went on the dyno yesterday and came up short on the 1,000hp. Our little turbos won’t be up to the task without a large helping of happy gas. Mike is still pushing for the single 76GTQ.

I should be back in town on Sat. Are you going to be around this week?

Well, it sure looked like he was signing autographs or something.

By the way, close to 800 rwhp w/o the NO2 is very imressive. That is quite an accomplishment.

Yes, I will be in town this weekend. Are you planning to be at the roll ons?

ANYTIME said:
That's one of the best posts I have read in a looooong time!
Yup, good reading.
lowellhigh79, I'm impressed, at least with the pics and details. Looking forward to results.

Back