• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

mounting fog lights

i need to hear from you who have mounted aftermarket fog lights what did you mount them too? also what brand you went with and did you direct wire to parking lights or use switch? i prefer to mount mine at the outside corners of the outer opening on bumper... thanks...

------------------
92 ACURA VIGOR
98 ACURA 3.5RL
96 ACURA NSX

I have the cats model xlo made by fet.they are mounted to a hard point along the roof of the smaller (outboard) intake openings.they have a seperate switch,and will not work with high beams engaged.

Originally posted by acard17:
i need to hear from you who have mounted aftermarket fog lights what did you mount them too? also what brand you went with and did you direct wire to parking lights or use switch? i prefer to mount mine at the outside corners of the outer opening on bumper... thanks...

I have the Round Piaas mounted to the outer vent by the A/C. (can't remember the model number)If you stick your finger up around the the edge of the bumper, you will hit metal. There's a threaded hole there dead center. I bought bolts to fit and some washers and extended bracket from the stock one. Powered w/ a relay on the parking lights and a switch inside. Good weekend project.
Charles

Back