• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Moving to Cocoa, FL in November!!

Hey Flordia Crew,

As the title states. I will be moving to Cocoa, FL in Novemeber. I am originally from Missouri. I am very excited to start a new life with sun and no snow! I drive a '92 BB NSX with Candy Teal Rpf1's. I can't wait to meet up with some fellow prime members and enjoy the NSX on the coast where it belongs!

Curious as if jobs are avalible in the Cocoa, Cocoa Beach, Cape Cananveral, or Space Coast area? I have about 5 years of managing a very successful finance company. As well as a good salesmen to boot! LMK if you guys/girls know anyone looking to hire as I am coming down to seek for a job.

Again can't wait to join you guys at some point in the future! A pic of my NSX is I'm the attachment!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 201
Hey JDM,
Sweet ride!
Bring it on down.
You're sure to love Cocoa beach.
Welcome to the Sunshine state!

welcome more NSX's in tampa that actually drive them around daily than anywhere in the state the other ones rot in the garages.

Thanks for the welcome! This is no garage queen! It gets driven a lot too!

So how far is Tampa from Cocoa? A lot meets etc go on throughout the year?

I think you will be the 3rd NSX in all of Brevard county. Careful where you choose to live in Cocoa, though. Most of it is the ghetto. Not to be confused with Cocoa Beach, which is an entirely different town.<style id="pageBrightnessCustomCSS">body{zoom:104%!important;}</style>

I'm considering moving to Cocoa Beach area myself next year.

You will be here in time for NSXCapades... the greatest event this side of NSXPO.

Great to hear! Thanks for the warm welcome! I am excited to get down there. I already have a house down there, so I know the neighborhood well. It's safe I promise!

Any more info on this NSXCapades?? I would love to attend!

I'm considering moving to Cocoa Beach area myself next year.

Hey Coz,
That would be cool!
I'm from Jacksonville, school in Gainesville, house in Pensacola now (although I don't live there)...you may be surprized with the humidity and bugs (compared to out west).
Tom

Working on it Tom.
Spend a week again in Cocoa beach last month. Go there at least once a year.
I've spent a lot of time in Florida over the years. Lived in the Miami area for 5 years way back when I was racing horses.
Don't really mind the humidity, the mosquitoes I could live without though :) Those little buggers make a meal out of me every chance they get.

Hey Coz,
That would be cool!
I'm from Jacksonville, school in Gainesville, house in Pensacola now (although I don't live there)...you may be surprized with the humidity and bugs (compared to out west).
Tom

Hey Prime,

I forgot to mention I finally made it down. Lol. From what I hear another NSX owner with purple te37s lives very close to me. Anyone know a guy names Craig I believe?

hmmm.. tell me more about this Craig guy? same name as my old business partner that stole my silver 2004 NSX and the car is still in hiding somewhere. PM me for info

Shawn

hmmm.. tell me more about this Craig guy? same name as my old business partner that stole my silver 2004 NSX and the car is still in hiding somewhere. PM me for info

Shawn

I apologize Shawn. I was mistaken. I finally found out who it was. His name was John. He literally lived down the street from me, but just moved 4 months prior to me moving down to Florida. He's now in the Orlando area! Though he is suppose to have a booth at HIN this upcoming weekend, so I'll possibly meet my first NSX guy in FL

I wish I could go to HIN this week but work owns me. Let me know if u wanna meet up that night. Wud be good to see some of the other guys too

Back