• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Moving to FTL in October

Hello Floridian nsx owners,

I am moving back home to Florida in October. I just bought a house in coral ridge country club, FTL.
I am hoping that Driving Ambition will be done with my full motor build before I move. I can finally run a stand alone now!!! But even more so, I cannot wait to hit those smooth Florida roads! Trust me, your worst road is our best here in nor-cal...

Do you guys have regularly scheduled meets down there? I will miss Dahlsim and the crew who plan great drives here. Also, I am hoping to meet stuntman at some point and thank him for many recommendations for my car so far that I have taken his advice on. They all turned out perfect. A very smart guy. Anyways, I am looking forward to making some new friends down there. I hope you guys are good peeps like the nor-cal crew. Will miss those drivers.

Seeya soon,
AJ

I just did a rally today in my gtr at Ferrari ft.lauderdale all over south Florida for the American cancer society poker run. There was 2 nsx's today. Both older versions with 1 converted to 02+ and the other was a white wide body nsx. Besides our few jap cars, everyone else was exotics. Really a good turnout.

Great area Neighborhood by the way. I'm not to far away. Lots of meets down here, like everyday. Tomorrow one of the biggest cars and coffee events anywhere in palm beach.

Hi AJ, yes we have a fairly good group. We just had a meet at Acura of Pembroke Pines to test drive the new nsx last week.

Are you on Instagram or Facebook?

I just created a Facebook account. Still not into it very much, but I know that's usually how people communicate now. So I created one.

Jinks, we usually have an annual get together around first weekend of December - NSXCAPADES - run from the Orlando area. Keep an eye out on this forum for details. Typically pulls in around 20 cars, from as far away as Atlanta

There are three active members up here in the Jacksonville area so holler on your way through if you drive it. Oddly, all 3 of us have black cars - 2 1991s and a 1997.

Hey, [MENTION=31260]Jinks[/MENTION], how goes the move? You in FTL yet? I'm planning to head to Cars & Coffee Palm Beach October 29. Might be bringing along a neighbor who just moved in my community, took delivery over the weekend of an LC500. Nice looking car.

Perhaps if you're settled you can attend. Heck, even if not settled it might be a nice distraction for a few hours. I usually arrive 8:30-8:45-ish, and I'm usually outta there by 11:00, so it's not an all-day commitment.

Also, if anyone might be interested, I'll be taking the Track Rat Miata to PBIR for SCCA Track Night America October 17, 3pm-7:30pm (yes, a Tuesday). My stepson is going to do his first track day - in a car. He's already been to PBIR and Homestead (and Jennings) as a knee-dragger (but much to my wife's delight he sold his bikes when he had children). Should be fun to see how he does in a car.

Last edited:
Hey, @Jinks, how goes the move? You in FTL yet? I'm planning to head to Cars & Coffee Palm Beach October 29. Might be bringing along a neighbor who just moved in my community, took delivery over the weekend of an LC500. Nice looking car.

Perhaps if you're settled you can attend. Heck, even if not settled it might be a nice distraction for a few hours. I usually arrive 8:30-8:45-ish, and I'm usually outta there by 11:00, so it's not an all-day commitment.

Also, if anyone might be interested, I'll be taking the Track Rat Miata to PBIR for SCCA Track Night America October 17, 3pm-7:30pm (yes, a Tuesday). My stepson is going to do his first track day - in a car. He's already been to PBIR and Homestead (and Jennings) as a knee-dragger (but much to my wife's delight he sold his bikes when he had children). Should be fun to see how he does in a car.

I just got here today at about 3. Movers don't come until next week. Car still is sitting at Shad's shop. But we shall see. I just cannot wait to get my car back.

Back