• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Moving to Seattle!

Hi All,
After spending 20 years in the Northeast, it's time to join you all in sunny and warm Seattle! Seriously, in the last 6 months, I've spent half my time in Seattle and the weather has been warmer and more sunny than in Boston! But don't worry, I'm not deceived I've been in Seattle 4-6 times a year over the last 12 years and know the real scoop.

Anyway, I'll be fully moved by June 1 and will be bringing my stable with me... I've been doing HPDE events for about 10-11 years and autocrosses for 3-4. I'm the curator for the largest Hondamobilia collection in the world http://hondamobilia.vtec.net/

My 1:1 collection includes a yellow 2001 S2000, a silver 2002 RSX-S, a grey 2004 TSX and a 2000 NSX Coupe (yes, a coupe and not a T).

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and doing some events as my schedule allows...

I'll actually be in town this week. Still looking for a house but it's hard to find something suitable...

Francis

There are some nice houses on Merced Island! ; )

Are you also on S2ki.com? I have a 2001 GPW/Red S2000. Looking forward to possibly meeting you, as well.

Maybe you should stay for one more week, since we are going to have the nsx luncheon in Next Saturday. Weather will probably be crappy, but we will sure be there.

For track days, me, polar, and freelance always go together, maybe you can join us. I'm only a starter, with 7 Track days, so maybe I can pick up some tips from you. ;)

BTW, have you found yourself a place to stay yet?

I hope to see and meet all you guys this Saturday. I've only had my x for a week and it's been in for service the past 3 days , I'm going through withdrawals even though I only drove it 2 days before taking her in (I now know what a crack addict goes through while waiting for their next fix).

Any guess' on what a valve adjustment, timing belt, water pump and full brake job with new rotors will run? I'm setting the over/under at $2k. So far this car has cost me approx $1k per day to drive....and yes it's worth it :biggrin: .

See you all Saturday,
Steve

WyattHanson said:
There are some nice houses on Merced Island! ; )

Are you also on S2ki.com? I have a 2001 GPW/Red S2000. Looking forward to possibly meeting you, as well.
yes, same name on both sites...

The commute to/from Mercer Island would drive me crazy!

NSXDreamer2 said:
Maybe you should stay for one more week, since we are going to have the nsx luncheon in Next Saturday. Weather will probably be crappy, but we will sure be there.

For track days, me, polar, and freelance always go together, maybe you can join us. I'm only a starter, with 7 Track days, so maybe I can pick up some tips from you. ;)

BTW, have you found yourself a place to stay yet?
Looking forward to the track events...

Still looking - everyone wants so much money for their houses to the point that they're unreasonably priced against comps!

If that's the case, DO NOT find your place along I-5, well I guessed pretty much depends on where are you going to work... Seattle traffic is as bad as L.A. for last 4 years, if not worse.

Back