• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

moving to Virginia Beach any locals

looking to see if theres anybody living in this area that could enlighten me on the car scene in Virginia Beach. ill be moving there in January.

Last edited:
Haha, the 757 car scene is okay. Your best bet is hitting up the cars and coffee to see the cool cars and hang out with mature decent people. It IS crawling with ricers and kids doing craziness. Mind the popo. They suck. If you have dark tint, count on getting pulled over and getting a ticket.

I'm in VB! Car scene is def. good here... LoveNSX is right about ricers and kids unfortunately, but there are also lots of decent cars here. Jenro's is the local saturday night meet place where some craziness happens. We just attended a series of icecream social meet/greet events, NUROTAG show was this past weekend, Springfest is one of the major shows in the area.

Thanks guys. A buddy of mine is visiting Virginia beach this past weekend and he went to one of those ice cream socials and said he saw 2 nsx. He took a pic of one of them. It was a silver 02 plus nicely modified. Glad to see nice ones are in the area.

Last edited:
lol cool. i hope to meet both you guys. i already have a buddy that lives in Va beach with a black one. we should all link up at some point when i get up there.

I'm in Chesapeake (a stones throw from the Virginia Beach line) -- they do have a pretty good "Cars & Coffee" the first Saturday of each month in VB - have seen 1 or 2 NSX's there over the past year or so - but normally I have the only one there. They also do the same in nearby Williamsburg (although I haven't been) - I'm not real active getting out as I work a lot and have a young child - rarely (if ever) do I see another NSX in the area. Welcome in advance to VB - think you will like it a lot. Cheers, Jay

Back