• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Moving west...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,
Just wanted to let you all know that it's been great meeting you all over the last few years as I prepare to move to the Northwest after 20 years in the Northeast.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in any NSX-mobilia. I'm trying to shed some extras before I move - diecasts, brochures and magazines.

Francis

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im very interested in the memorabilia... PM ME with what you have and what you want...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what are all these CA guys doing in the northeast forum? Keep the memorabilia in the NE ;)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dawggpie said:
what are all these CA guys doing in the northeast forum? Keep the memorabilia in the NE ;)
I would rather not have to move it... So, NE guys, come on over and take your pick :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
s2ktaxi said:
Seattle area... :)

:biggrin: Have a great life out there :biggrin:

I climbed Mt Rainier with my son this past June. The food, sights and people in and out of Seattle are really fantastic :eek:

I am also interested in NSX memorabilia so please PM me with a list.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, I've listed most of my NSX books/brochures/press kits etc on the following page.

Please let me know what you want. most items cost me about $15-20. A couple even more. Please let me know what you want. Any total over $100, I'll ship free within the US. Anything over $300 I'll take 10% off in addition.
Ist come first serve.

I also have almost every US (and some Euro and some other foreign) magazine that has had the NSX featured in it. Foreign for $10 and US for $2 flat rate. (I don't have these cataloged yet but let me know what you want). I'll also sell lots of 10 US magazines plus 1 foreign for $30 w/free shipping.

Offer only open till I move. If you're interested in the whole collection, let me know... about 100-150 lbs I would guess.

Thanks.