• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Mugen parts catalogue?

I'm assuming you are in the U.S. The only authorized Mugen distrubutor for the U.S. is King Motorsports. Check their site here. They have a whole section with what you should want. http://www.kingmotorsports.com

Enkei wheels

robfenn said:
This NSX-R has Mugen wheels, gearbox and more... the kind of thing we're after.
Are you sure they are Mugen wheels? They look like the Enkeis that came with the NSX-R. The description suggests this, as well. The Enkei RP-01s have a similar style.

Re: Enkei wheels

My bad, i should get better glasses..

Thanks for the King link. I'm in the UK but have ordered from SoS without problem and Dali with a lot of problems ;)

The site seems good but not that comprehensive if that car claims to have a different g/box. Shame some of the prices are so steep too!

Thanks,

-Rob

Re: Enkei wheels

robfenn said:
My bad, i should get better glasses..

Thanks for the King link. I'm in the UK but have ordered from SoS without problem and Dali with a lot of problems ;)

The site seems good but not that comprehensive if that car claims to have a different g/box. Shame some of the prices are so steep too!

Thanks,

-Rob
Yes, their prices are very high. I only stated the US thing because you can only buy your stuff from them here. I'm sure that Mugen has a distributor for the UK too. I don't know who they would be though.

Back