• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My 1994 NSX Berlina Black

Here are some pictures of my 1994 Acura NSX. I have had it since 1994 and it currently has around 180,000 miles on it. It is one of the best drivers cars I have ever driven and I have been really impressed with the reliability of this car. I have been lurking on the forum for awhile now and I figured that it was time for some pics! Lovely forum

Enjoy the pics

NSX2.jpg

NSX3.jpg

NSX1.jpg

NSX4.jpg

Nice to see some original owners popping in from time to time.Part of "jumping" in to prime is figureing out how to post pics,I commend you on getting it correct the first time.BTW before you bought your 94 had you heard about the 95 updates of the T top ect...? I say this because I did not do my homework before buying my new 96,at the time the dealer denied any changes for the 97 model year:rolleyes:

Very nice.

I am glad to see your NSX has had a great life.

the sights she has seen and the fun you have had with her.

I will never get rid of my NSX. the only way I will not drive her is when they bury me 6 feet deep.

I was thinking about getting buried in it but I would rather her stay alive

and let my Son have her to drive

Looks amazing for a car with that many miles. I mean it looks great anyway yet knowing the miles it has is just that much more impressive!

Back