• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My 92 Berlina Black Build Progress

My friend and I finally finished the wiring. The factory check engine/oil lights are used, and we bridged the original singal lights to other indicator locations.

Yellow light is my brake light (removed to new location) and my AEM serial gauge take a while before it starts displaying.

I put on the hazard lights so that you can see which indicator lights Im using for my signals.

Last edited:
HARD CORE DIYer yikes I thought I had some cool ideas

you top the cake.

you make us other DIYers proud.:smile:

God that's amazing! I almost doubted this mod at first since the original template looked very DIY ! But I kept that to myself based in the outcome of everything else you have done to your car.

You and story rider should do a photo shoot together when done. In many ways your cars look like brothers!

LOL does it say 'VTEC KICKED IN' !! """????

Last edited:
YOU and Your friend are super talented!! :wink: Awesome work.

Thank you very much! your car looks amazing btw
HARD CORE DIYer yikes I thought I had some cool ideas

you top the cake.

you make us other DIYers proud.:smile:

Thanks you Shawn! Im just trying..

God that's amazing! I almost doubted this mod at first since the original template looked very DIY ! But I kept that to myself based in the outcome of everything else you have done to your car.

You and story rider should do a photo shoot together when done. In many ways your cars look like brothers!

LOL does it say 'VTEC KICKED IN' !! """????

I wanted to put VTEC KICKED IN YO! but not enough space :biggrin:

Can you post a video of this in action? This is way awesome!

As soon as I get the car back on the road, ill post it

Today, I decided to work on my oil/cooling system.

I bought a used coolant tank from a fellow member and decided to give it a little polish/style to it!:biggrin:

Hahaha! ^^ +1. Looks awesome!! Now I want one too!:biggrin:
Thanks for the kind words about my car btw. I love your car, you have great taste and MAD SKILL!! I have the same CF B-pillar, but can't install them yet. Wish you are closer, so may be you can help me install it!:tongue:

Last edited:
that dash........
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

Hahaha! ^^ +1. Looks awesome!! Now I want one too!:biggrin:
Thanks for the kind words about my car btw. I love your car, you have great taste and MAD SKILL!! I have the same CF B-pillar, but can't install them yet. Wish you are closer, so may be you can help me install it!:tongue:

Thanks! Check out http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150218&highlight=b-pillar

I made a DIY b-pillar installation a while back. Its not hard at all. Let me know if you have any questions

Tae

thanks guys!! Almost done..

Little update..

TS Pully is installed
IMG_4932.jpg

New door speakers installed

New Kenwood SD
IMG_6294.jpg

My friend found a slight mistake from the service manual.
IMG_5123.jpg
It shouldve been just "2" instead of 21 :smile:

SOS oil cooler is mounted/wired
IMG_9508.jpg

Accusump tank almost done...just need to wire/mount the tank
IMG_4653.jpg

BBS polished lip/face reassembled
IMG_7081.jpg

Finally!! got my mirror from Jeff
IMG_13841.jpg

Hi,

TS Pully is installed
IMG_4932.jpg

first let me congratulate you on excellent write-up of tastefull and functioning mods :wink:

can you tell me more details about this crack pulley ??

did you thought about the balancing feature of the OEM one when you went this route?

Thanks,
Nuno

I didnt research before i purchased this pulley from a fellow primer and after doing some reading, i think ill just remove it

Back