• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Babies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just washed my babies and figured I would post.... I have been around quite a while..and this NSX is my 6th one.. I have bought * sold all but one on prime!

The "other" car here is my Porsche Cayenne.. extremely custom as well.. almost 600hp... very, very mean. My 2nd one of those too... I can't seem to leave well enough alone.

Tell me what you think...
thanks guys
Sam

Attachments

• sam-cars-low-res.jpg
    sam-cars-low-res.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 1,291
Love the Cayenne, Don't care much for the NSX, 'cause it is not the right color. Black, the fastest color. :smile:

Attachments

• Dscf0044.jpg
    Dscf0044.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 1,220
  • Dscf0042.jpg
    Dscf0042.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 1,189
  • NSX-nopi.jpg
    NSX-nopi.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,059
Last edited:
Re: Some OT Babies?

NSX-Racer said:
I thought this is the NSX picture gallery here... :confused:

You don't see the red NSX in the first picture?

Clean NSX anymore pictures of it? :cool:
Sorry, not a big fan of the "Cayenne" either, kinda reminds me of a "Toad" but a very fast jumping toad :biggrin:
Though Im a huge "P" fanatic, the "924" and the "Cayenne" are the least attractive cars in Porsche history. (JMHO)

I'm sorry, I was on my wifes side of the Garage. I didn't feel like going to the west wing. :smile:

I was responding to the pic of the Cayenne that he had posted, and the WhiteNSX's not caring for the Cayenne.

However, I own a NSX from hell. It will grace the gallery soon. But I have edited my post to put yet another picture of a NSX.

As far as the rules you should read them, WhiteNSX, I responded in the spirit of the thread. You just responded.

Last edited:
Re: Some OT Babies?

NSX-Racer said:
There's no NSX in your pictures, is there? (Please correct me, my eyes are not the best...) :wink:

Happy Now?
You guys really need to get out more. :tongue:

NSX-Racer said:
Where did I say that I dislike the Cayenne? :confused:

And I don't want to get out during this nasty weather now... :wink:

Your right, I am sorry. I meant whitensx's.
You, did not say it at all..

len3.8 said:
I was responding to the pic of the Cayenne that he had posted, and the WhiteNSX's not caring for the Cayenne.

However, I own a NSX from hell. It will grace the gallery soon. But I have edited my post to put yet another picture of a NSX.

As far as the rules you should read them, WhiteNSX, I responded in the spirit of the thread. You just responded.

AND.......
Happy Now?
You guys really need to get out more.
This is the NSX gallery to showcase everyone's NSX. If one is so inclined to show off a Cayenne, perhaps the OFF TOPIC area is more appropriate. He just put a thumbnail size NSX picture just to qualify for the gallery and ask for our opinions. So I stated that I did not like that Cayenne and would rather check out his apparently very nice NSX.
Get over it already, Len. You will find people like and dislike your Cayenne everyday. There is no need to challenge that opinion. I don't care for it for a few reasons but you had to get so worked up because of that. Perhaps you are the one who needs to get out more.
Steve

whiteNSXs said:
This is the NSX gallery to showcase everyone's NSX. If one is so inclined to show off a Cayenne, perhaps the OFF TOPIC area is more appropriate. He just put a thumbnail size NSX picture just to qualify for the gallery and ask for our opinions. So I stated that I did not like that Cayenne and would rather check out his apparently very nice NSX.
Get over it already, Len. You will find people like and dislike your Cayenne everyday. There is no need to challenge that opinion. I don't care for it for a few reasons but you had to get so worked up because of that. Perhaps you are the one who needs to get out more.
Steve

First of all. I am not the one that got worked up. You did and you are. There is nothing to get over. I couldn't give a rat's ass if you or anyone else liked anything that I may have. My posts were not to challenge you and your not liking the Cayenne. I was simply assuring subwaysam that he had company on his taste of cars. Notice the smiley in my first post? Also my post to NSX racer also were in good spirit notice our smileys.

Your reasons are your reasons, without explanation to me or anyone else. As I stated before, I was posting in the spirit of the thread. He posted his NSX and Cayenne, I thought cool, someone else with similar taste. So I showed him through a post of my wifes Cayenne. As far as this being a NSX gallery, I think you may want to look through it and see what others have included in their posts.

I mean people own cars other than the NSX.
So you get over it. You are the one that over reacted, for what a picture of a car :confused:
I get out fine, maybe you should think before you react, pay a little bit more attention to the details of a post, instead of trying to earn your merit badge for scolding!!!

This is the PICTURE GALLERY I am assuming NSX themed is okay due to the enormous amounts of posts about other types of cars. I guess we need to delete them all as well.

Len

Last edited:
Len, I love the pictures of your Cayenne. I have been thinking of getting one in the next couple of months. I love seeing what everyone else drives and how they like them. I think as long as you are a NSX owner. You may post what you want to. I my self own several high end cars other than the NSX. I have a Porsche 928 GTS, Porsche Boxster, Lexus lx 470 and the NSX.

Very nice looking NSX!! :)

porsche1662 said:
Len, I love the pictures of your Cayenne. I have been thinking of getting one in the next couple of months. I love seeing what everyone else drives and how they like them. I think as long as you are a NSX owner. You may post what you want to. I my self own several high end cars other than the NSX. I have a Porsche 928 GTS, Porsche Boxster, Lexus lx 470 and the NSX.

Ohhh You just hit my Hot button. I have a 91 GT, I will own the GTS in the future. I am thinking of DEVEK-ing the 928.

I swear to you, I saw the Cayenne and said I would never buy one in a million years. My wife liked it and that was that. It actually handles very well. It is fun to drive, when I get to drive it.

On topic: Well the NSX is great too! It's kinda like the 928 to me. I guess that's what attracted me to the NSX. Together they make a nice combo. :rolleyes:

I agree with you on the logic of posts.

Last edited:
len3.8 said:
Ohhh You just hit my Hot button. I have a 91 GT, I will own the GTS in the future. I am thinking of DEVEK-ing the 928.

I swear to you, I saw the Cayenne and said I would never buy one in a million years. My wife liked it and that was that. It actually handles very well. It is fun to drive, when I get to drive it.

I agree with you on the logic of posts.

My first 928 was a 87 S4, then I upgraded to a 90 GT, Finally found my GTS in Florida right before christmas and brought it home. Wow. I actually sold my GT and replaced it with the NSX, but I was always thinking of the 928's. So I said, why not have both. I told my wife I would sell the boxster S in the spring if she let me get it. But I think I like having a convertable too. So I think I will keep all three. Next is the Cayenne !!!!! Does it drive like a suv or more like a sports car??

Well... to be honest.. it handles like a huge sports car. I truly is mind bending that something this big can be moving this fast. It is rediculous speed. Out of the box it is 450hp, and I have, for no good reason, at just under 600hp.. I crush most all takers,,, my NSX is not even close... I love these two equally for totally different reasons... The Cayenne TT is like no other car... HUGE< but handles like 100% Porsche... you have got to try it...

Cheers
Sam

Please stay NSX-focused in this forum and all the forums under "Main NSX Message Forums (stay on topic)". For extended discussions of other cars, use Off Topic.

Thanks,

The Management

subwaysam said:
Out of the box it is 450hp, and I have, for no good reason, at just under 600hp.. my NSX is not even close...
Sam, I think your NSX might take your Cayenne, but it would be one of the NSX's in your signature that you don't own any longer. :biggrin:

Mr.Wolf said:
Mr.len3.8, your posts are predominately focused on Cayenne and not the NSX. Therefore it would have been more approperiate to post this thread in the Off Topic forum. Please remember this for next time.

Thank you and have a nice day Gentlemen. :D

And you seem to have focused primarily on me when there are others posting as well. Find another whipping boy.:cool: I ain't Jules and I sure in hell ain't Vincent.

Or you will find out what happened really happened to the Wolf. :wink:

Obligatory NSX content:
1. The NSX is a really really really nice car.
2. I have a black one, It has really really nice wheels.
3. It's like the red one in the pic with the Cayenne, only it's black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back