• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My car

prime2.jpg

prime1.jpg

nsxprime3.jpg

prime5.jpg

prime7.jpg

prime6.jpg

Perfect combination. Exactly what I plan to do with my car now except mine will have Doluck SS, and Work VSKF.

Man that is a nice looking NSX but... that steering wheel I don't like. Sorry. Rest of the car is beautiful.

Sweet. Love the center console. Where did you get the center console?

what size wheel and offset is that?
and what size tires, the rear is crazy!
i love the steering wheel, JDM PIMP:biggrin:

Thanks for all the comments/criticisms. The nardi wheel is a personal choice more as a form over function sort of deal. I drive my car hard from time to time and I like the feel of the nardi. The offsets I don't have as being my friend did the wheel setup for me. I can try contact him and get them but he is a very busy guy nowdays with his business taking off. Ill try get some front bay and engine bay pics up in the next couple of days.

JP Scara's are so right for your car.

Nardi is hot too. I know what your influences are ;)

Last edited:
Scransx
Very nice looking car; I personally do not like the steering wheel or the color on the console. As low as the car is, unless your on the track, I do not know how hard you could drive that without doing some pretty significant damage to the body. Nice looking though.

that steering wheel is too big for the NSX interior.
It's 350mm. Smaller than stock. :confused:

scaransx: I've liked your car since the last set of pics were posted. I love the new taillights but I'm on the fence about the bumper. And I've never been a fan of those wings.

But overall it's a gorgeous car. Definitely one of my favorites. :)

That's a Mugen knob, right? I've got one (as well as that same Nardi) waiting on my NSX purchase. :D

It's 350mm. Smaller than stock. :confused:

scaransx: I've liked your car since the last set of pics were posted. I love the new taillights but I'm on the fence about the bumper. And I've never been a fan of those wings.

But overall it's a gorgeous car. Definitely one of my favorites. :)

That's a Mugen knob, right? I've got one (as well as that same Nardi) waiting on my NSX purchase. :D

I was comparing it to Momos and Sparcos. Sure it's maller than OEM but aftermarket steering wheels don't have a huge airbag assembly therefore they look giantic for aftermarket sterring wheel. Plus, Nardis don't belong to Hondas anyway. Looks like he uses short hub, therefore the Nardi would give him the dish needed for clearance when turning (the picture shows that). But then again, Bernie likes it so it's all fine and dandy.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the comments/criticisms. The nardi wheel is a personal choice more as a form over function sort of deal. I drive my car hard from time to time and I like the feel of the nardi. The offsets I don't have as being my friend did the wheel setup for me. I can try contact him and get them but he is a very busy guy nowdays with his business taking off. Ill try get some front bay and engine bay pics up in the next couple of days.

yes, offsets please

Back