• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My drone aerial footages - 02/19/2017 - Alfa Romeo & Ferrari Club @ Blackhawk Museum

Drone pilot here with not much time to fly lately. Which bird do you have?

I started with Phantom 3 Standard used from CL. Soon learned that the transmitter is too weak for distance... then bought another used one P3 Adv. Very happy with it until a buddy crashed it in April. It is repairable I bought a new shell but haven't found time to work on it. Then I got lucky and bought a spanking new P3 Pro for $450! Sealed too, and I've been flying that. I bought antenna upgrades for the Standard and the Adv. Going to upgrade them and see how much it improves... then I will probably sell the P3 Standard when I travel back to Taiwan later this year...

Nice. I fly a yuneek typhoon h. It has more features than I could even navigate. Probably not the best first drone, but I am getting the hang of it. I find that if I use auto white balance adjustment it ruins the shots in changing light. So I have been playing around with manual white balance and things improved drastically.
@ 91X flies a P3 and has posted here as well.

Back