• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My first...

Howdy,

I met a long time member Vytas when I was in a market for a Integra GSR. Little did I know that parked behind it was his red NSX coupe. I've always dreamed of owning one. For now it'll be a lot of research and learning about all the details and intricacies of this great car. Today I was able to hangout with Vytas, and he was REALLY REALLY nice to let me drive his coupe! Wow... what a fantastic and easy to drive super car!

I'm hoping the rest of the Prime community is just as kind when I finally have the privilege of owning my own.

Best,
-Alex

Welcome .. you'll want to check out the NSX Wiki (from the red action bar on most pages). It has several subsections including one called "Purchasing an NSX" which has some useful background information. There's also a thread (can't remember the title) being created which is sort of a summary of FAQ information for people new to the site who are considering buying an NSX.

Thanks Ian. This is one of the most well documented, resourceful forum I've seen.

vytas is along time member....too bad he dose not post as often as he used to ...tell him we say hi:smile:

I'm still around. Met Alex when he came to look at my GSR some time ago and saw what a Honda enthusiast he really was. We stayed in touch and decided to meet up so he can take a good look at the NSX. Drove up Hwy 9 in Saratoga where the car is more in its element. After some blistering runs in the twisties, I can see how amazed he was with the car's handling. I knew he wouldn't ask me to drive the car but with a considerable drive left to get back home, I just had to offer. I remember how I attended NSX club events for nearly two years getting lots of rides at events but never drumming up the courage to ask someone to drive their beloved NSX. One day during and NSX driving event, a gracious owner I was riding with pulled the car to the side and threw me the keys without me even asking to drive it (he knew I hadn't driven one yet from before). I got to drive the car of my dreams! I was so thankful that I finally was able to experience this fantastic car. That set the motions to get my first NSX shortly afterwards.

This time around, I remembered the rare opportunity I was given so I extended the offer to someone who's shoes I was once in before. I had a smile on my face once the engine was started and the NSX was under the control of a new enthusiast to the NSX world.

Vytas

Last edited:
Back