• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My JGTC mirrors

Thanks to jdm monkey for a great deal on a set of CF mirrors.

Fit was good, I reused the rubber gaskets from my oem mirrors to ensure a sealed base. It also took me forever to adjust them perfectly. :rolleyes:

6130_155397616223_690446223_3841093_4707651_n.jpg

6130_155397891223_690446223_3841095_3475083_n.jpg

Wow very nice. How lighter are thay then oem? Are oem very heavy?
I want some.:smile:

I can't give you numbers but its a significant weight difference. Judging from how they felt in my hand, I'd say both new mirrors were about the same if not less than one oem mirror.

BTW I also liked the base in that they're made of CF, not the polished alum like the craftsquare.

There's no bling. I just hate the elephant ears look of the oem :cool:

More like Honda Civic......I changed to 2008 Corvette Mirrors. Look much better:cool:

msg jdm monkey. He's got one set left.

I know there's a demand for these things, and outside of craftsquare there's not much choice out there. I'm glad I got a set of these.

Can you post pics? Sounds intertesting!

At paint shop, will post sometime....requires building up base to fit....looks oem but better.....:cool:

Hay Oyagi,, Can we get some more pictures from other angles? Pls.:smile:

So you give up a power mirror for a manual to save 1lb?
Must just be the bling factor.

So how many times do you really have to adjust your mirrors once it's set? Hmm...CF isn't exactly bling in my book as let's say chrome or LEDs.

It's just another cosmetic mod that's not for everyone, but it sure give the NSX an even lower profile than the bulky ones Acura was known for in that era.

jdm monkey you got pm.:smile:

Can I revive this thread and ask a favor of those that have these mirrors?

Who can i get in contact with to make those mounts? I have the mirror but the mounts I have don't look like that. Thanks gents.

Back