• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My new plate:

When I applied for this plate, I didn't think I would get it because, it may not be deemed politcally correct, but it was approved!:biggrin:

Cars02NSX98GS300NYtrip013.jpg

Cars02NSX98GS300NYtrip013.jpg

Last edited:
WoW. Well that certainly is unique.

Just realized...does that mean "JAP 4RE" was already spoken for, hence the "A"? :confused:

I dont know if JAP 4RE was taken, I just thought it would get approved this way.

my public announcement for the day...

"Jap"...

Jap
<!-- /firstHeading --> <!-- bodyContent --> <!-- tagline --> From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

<!-- /tagline --> <!-- subtitle --> <!-- /subtitle --> <!-- jumpto --> Jump to: navigation, search
<!-- /jumpto --> <!-- bodytext -->
For other uses, see JAP (disambiguation).

Jap is an English abbreviation of the word "Japanese." Today it is regarded as an ethnic slur, though English-speaking countries differ in the degree they consider the term offensive. In the United States, Japanese Americans have come to find the term controversial or offensive, even when used as an abbreviation.<sup id="cite_ref-jref_0-0" class="reference">[1]</sup> In the past, Jap was not considered primarily offensive; however, during and after the events of World War II, the term became derogatory.<sup id="cite_ref-Fussell_1-0" class="reference">[2]</sup>

I have actually seen on a Camaro in the '80's: "PHU KIT" (read it with the "ph" as "F" & run it together).

I guess that DMV though it was some guy named Phu & this was his kit (?)

I'm wanting to try to get "FL8EO" (Fell-eight-eo) or "FL8IO" (Fell-eight-io) :)

speaking of questionable plates....I have yet to see anyone top this. I wouldn't even want to have to explain this one...

Matt%27s_Bukkake_License_Plate.jpg

as a side note, if you don't know what that means, spare yourself and don't look it up...

Last edited:
Real classy thread.

JAP 4RE was my idea way back when I had my NSX...I'm glad to see it panned out and you got it!! Don't worry about what people think...I don't think people are going to look at your license plate, and then your car and think "Racist". Where I'm from, it isn't a big deal.

I may TRY to get a license plate that says "FAH Q" and see if I can get away with it, then change it to "8 ur C6"

I think the others are funny but I think using any reference to f**k is going a little overboard.

What am I missing on the "TIMMAY" plate???

JAP 4RE was my idea way back when I had my NSX...I'm glad to see it panned out and you got it!! Don't worry about what people think...I don't think people are going to look at your license plate, and then your car and think "Racist". Where I'm from, it isn't a big deal.

I may TRY to get a license plate that says "FAH Q" and see if I can get away with it, then change it to "8 ur C6"

What am I missing on the "TIMMAY" plate???

You don't watch "South Park", eh?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8UeWB9IwxWI&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8UeWB9IwxWI&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:

It is not my intent to offend anybody with the plate, and I hope I have not.:redface:

I was going to do something like this years ago.

I think the more PC version should have been

JPN 4RE
or
A JPN 4RE

just a thought:biggrin:

Back