• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MY New shoes ! Volk Racing SF Challenge Mercury Silver 18/19 !

yes. its for a widebody setup. (18x8, and 19x10.5) .... and those are guntmetal centers....

supra2porsche2nsx said:
Hey guys, well finally got my new shoes on the car. They are Volk Racing SF Challenges in Mercury Silver. the Fronts are 18x7.5 +42 offset and 19x9.5 +38 offset. The only reason why Im running a low offset in the rear is because my fenders are flared 1", the fronts require a 10mm spacer. All In all, the car is what I expected and more. LEt me know what you think thanks!

chris
Hi Chris,

Do you experience any rubs in and out of your fender when turning it with your front wheel configuration? Coz, I'm planning to get one as well. But I do not want to sink my money with regret, afterward.

Cheers,
Caesar

I was hoping you'd be able to find out who flared those rear fenders. I ordered a set of Work Termist TM1s with a +30 offset on a 19x10 rear. :eek: We'll see how it fits stock. Otherwise I might have to flare.

Back