• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

My NSX - 3rd Anniversary Album

Well, it's a couple months overdue, but here is my 3rd anniversary album. I've delayed it because I know there are a few more pics that I haven't found, but enough is enough.

I celebrated my 3rd anniversary by purchasing some new goodies for the old car. I believe it was money well spent. The car feels fresher and definitely sounds better now. :)
P1010003.jpg

This was the year to teach my grandson how to wash a car. He did very well, never dropped his sponge.
IMG_5301.jpg

The car has continued to run like a top and never looks less than terrific. So many good angles!
IMG_4797.jpg

I got to take a couple long road trips in the NSX during that year. First, I traveled to Indiana, where I was privileged to hang out in distinguished company.
IMG_5427.jpg

I also drove it to Kansas with a side trip up the mountain in Arkansas. It was there that I subjected my car to the worst. road. ever. We made it though.
IMG_6226.jpg

Then there were the days when Florida was burning down. Can you tell which car is mine? :)
IMG_5108.jpg

The NSX remains my daily driver, including the odd run to Home Depot where I get to hang out with the Big Boys.
IMG_5757.jpg

Oh, and an important milestone achieved in that 3rd year. 100,000 miles!
IMG_6379.jpg

And you know what, when you leave a building and look out into the parking lot, it attracts your eye like nothing else. You can't help but zoom in.
DSC_1624.JPG

That's it, my 3rd anniversary album post. Hope someone enjoyed it and I can't wait for #4!
IMG_5346.jpg

Hey look great!!! Cant wait to get mine.

Congrats! Good to see you driving it!

ARK DTS.....right?? That is the exhaust I am considering...how do you like it???

Cool, I never thought of giving my car a 'birthday' present except for some maintainance parts. :wink: 3 years to go for the 20th anniversary/10 years ownership... I hope other owners are picking up this idea. :)

I love the green car out in the grass.

Minor clarification - at the beginning of the thread I said I got the headers & exhaust for the 3rd anniversary, but I actually got them at the beginning of year 3 and have had them on the car about 14 months now.

Here are a couple worth pics/events from that year that I missed last night.

First, we traveled to North Carolina for a week in July to hang out, drive on The Dragon, and once again enjoy some great company.
P7150032.jpg

And finally, 3 years to the day after I first drove it home, I found myself on The Dragon once again for a spring NSX meet. I love this picture!
DSC_2206_001.JPG

Congrats on year 3! Looks like your really enjoying the car. The exhaust looks great, what's next?

Thanks so much for sharing. I always enjoy reading your updates.

It's good to see one with pride in ownership.
Congrats on the 3rd.
Great pics.

Well, it's a couple months overdue, but here is my 3rd anniversary album. I've delayed it because I know there are a few more pics that I haven't found, but enough is enough.

I celebrated my 3rd anniversary by purchasing some new goodies for the old car. I believe it was money well spent. The car feels fresher and definitely sounds better now. :)

This was the year to teach my grandson how to wash a car. He did very well, never dropped his sponge.
IMG_5301.jpg

Congrats on your 3rd anniversary. I see you are teaching your grandson how to wash a car using the 2 bucket system (1 bucket for you and 1 bucket for him).:wink:

Hey Skip, Quix-Draw (your apparent Arizona twin) here...

I too have a '95 Brooklands...just rolled 90k on my beautiful, green, daily driver...am in my 3rd year of ownership...JUST (2 weeks ago) got bit by the mod bug and installed Headers (Top Speed)...Exhaust (ZeroTek)(I have no idea HOW this twin-can system can be street legal)...and a Unifilter (for better breathing on the front side)...and would still rather listen to the music coming from the engine bay than the stock Bose...

I think we exchanged PMs last year...

I will definitely look you up when I come (drive) to visit my cuz in Key Largo for a little dive-time... I wanna do the BIG loop...Arizona-Florida-Maine-Michigan(childhood home)-(and back to)Arizona.

All the best, Tim :smile:

Minor clarification - at the beginning of the thread I said I got the headers & exhaust for the 3rd anniversary, but I actually got them at the beginning of year 3 and have had them on the car about 14 months now.

Here are a couple worth pics/events from that year that I missed last night.

First, we traveled to North Carolina for a week in July to hang out, drive on The Dragon, and once again enjoy some great company.
P7150032.jpg

And finally, 3 years to the day after I first drove it home, I found myself on The Dragon once again for a spring NSX meet. I love this picture!
DSC_2206_001.JPG

Tint those rear Glass windows BLACK for god sake ! :smile:

Back