• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My NSX needs a ride

Anyone have a recommendation for a vehicle transport company to get my new baby from PA to UT? Defiantly an enclosed trailer.

My NSX needs a ride home

Hi,

I bought a NSX in PA and need an enclosed transporter to get her home to Utah.
Any recommendations?

I have also posted this in the Gen 2 section.
thank you

I have used Reliable Carriers three times, for CA to MI, NJ to MI, and NJ to MI.
ALL were flawless and quick, with decent communication. Their drivers are all very experienced and knowledgeable. They have many "team drivers." Their tractors and trailers are A # 1. Get your quote on-line at their
web site. Lots of iron moving right now due to auction season and good economy.

CONGRATS!

same above applies to intercity....expensive but good service.

I have used Reliable Carriers three times, for CA to MI, NJ to MI, and NJ to MI.
ALL were flawless and quick, with decent communication. Their drivers are all very experienced and knowledgeable. They have many "team drivers." Their tractors and trailers are A # 1. Get your quote on-line at their
web site. Lots of iron moving right now due to auction season and good economy.

CONGRATS!

Thanks for the tip
They had the best price although 3 week wait just to get my car picked up... I will have to find someone else. :(

another recommendation for intercity. i've used them probably around 8 or 9 times now. always great service

Anyone heard of or used "Enclosed Vehicle Transport" most carriers have told me 2 to 3 weeks just to pick up my car. These guys can pick it up in a week.
A couple hundred more than reliable and and intercity.

Anyone heard of or used "Enclosed Vehicle Transport" most carriers have told me 2 to 3 weeks just to pick up my car. These guys can pick it up in a week.
A couple hundred more than reliable and and intercity.

Kevin at Enclosed helped with a transport from PA to CA about 7 years ago. Great experience and faster service than others. The final delivery was done by Plycar which is known for shipping high end cars.

Thomas C. Sunday hands down. Handled my delivery back in 2014 and the best out of everyone I contacted.

Back