• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New billet parts

Hey guys I wanted to gauge some interest in new billet parts.

I'm a mechanical engineer and CNC machinist by profession and make high performance race outboard parts for my company.

Ive started to make a few Nsx parts for myself and wanted to show them to fellow prime members.

What do yall think. Ill probably put these up on my website and if enough people seem interested I can continue to make more and more products.

So far ive made the coupe rear strut bar and an odyssey 925 battery bracket.IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0679.jpgIMG_0678.jpgIMG_0677.jpgIMG_0322.jpgIMG_0318.jpgIMG_0317.jpgIMG_0321.jpg

shift boot retainer i already have modeled ill make 20 or so and put them up for sale. i can ahve machined finish and anodized black finish.

I managed to get the very last Dali shift boot retainer. They seem to be popular as the chrome flakes off the plastic.

Can the radio face and console be duplicated?

I suspect the days of modding for the NSX are largely over, it is now about making concours duplicates of NLA parts.

i've about run out of things to modify on my nsx as i have almost everything SOS sells. your CNC items looks great and i could definitely see a battery holder in my car. what's the price point?

I’ll be putting the battery bracket up on my website early next week. The battery bracket will be $200 including all mounting hardware. As soon as it’s up I will post a link here. I will also have an nsx only tab on the website since the majority of the billet parts I sell are for hi performance racing outboards.

Agree with @drew that the days of modding are probably behind us.

Reproduction of NLA parts (rear engine vent, driver's side front door sash) will probably be where the market is headed in the next few years.

Back