• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My other car is an NSX sticker?

Today heading home from work I was behind a jeep liberty with a "My other ride is a shelby cobra" sticker. Has anyone seen or made this for an NSX? I think I may have to put one on my truck!!:cool:

A number of years ago, someone was offering a license frame that said "My other car ... is irrelevant" to put on the NSX obviously. No idea if they're still available

You mean this one:
license_plate_frame.jpg

You can get it at CafePress
http://www.cafepress.com/nsxprime.2451695

haha smart car and an NSX....hell of a combo. I wouldn't ever put a sticker on my NSX and I'm pretty skeptical about putting one on my truck for my NSX. I just wondered if they were out there. Besides we can get pulled over on base for having frames around our license plates.....

Last edited:
HAHA I don't think my dogs would beat up any honor students though! I'll just keep the truck sticker free in the case.

I took my NSXCA sticker and put it on my back window of my my subie (I dont want stickers on my NSX). You have to represent even if your not in your NSX.

I think this only works for the two-NSX guys when its mounted on one or both of the NSXs. Although most people wouldn't get it. Also, I would only consider the license plate frame. I would never sully my NSX with a bumper sticker.

Knew an AF pilot years ago that a plate surround on his 911

"my other car is an F16"

-only time I've ever thought those were cool -

Knew an AF pilot years ago that a plate surround on his 911

"my other car is an F16"

-only time I've ever thought those were cool -
Cool...not to me! (Just kidding, I fought them and they are un-believeable...especially the N model in the hands of a skilled operator!)

Cool...not to me! (Just kidding, I fought them and they are un-believeable...especially the N model in the hands of a skilled operator!)

LOL, Viper Driver should respond to this.. :smile:

Back