• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Previous Car (Before Acura NSX)

Before I purchased my infamous Acura NSX, as featured in Pulp Fiction, I had another vehicle of choice: a Vette with a 'few' lifestyle modifications.

Let me just say it was fabulous with the ladies. ;) Regrettably, the vehicle was retired due to it's poor high-speed performance and inability to effectively corner during getaways. :D

Now the Acura NSX is my office. And it compliments my tuxedo. :D

Attachments

• mrwolf_limo.jpg
    mrwolf_limo.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 485
I can see why a "cleaner" would want a car like that. You can set up a whole mortuary in there. It looks like it's even got a gurney access door. Load the item in the front...wait 30 minutes...remove casket from the trunk. Perfect!

So that's what the interior looks like!! IMHO, I'm a little disappointed with the material used as I was guessing it has at least an LCD TV or even Plasma display. Then again, they did a good job in matching interior quality of a vette. Shall I have faith in the king-sized bed? Not if it has that checker flag patterned sheets ;)

Please tell me that your not planning to do that to your NSX.:eek:

here is a picture looking toward the rear......

Attachments

• linens-bedroom-design-wooden.jpg
    linens-bedroom-design-wooden.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 196
These photos were taken from the central spa.

Mr.Jadkar, that photo is old as it was taken before I had the ceiling mirror installed. :D

Rest assured Mr.Zipy I will not be converting my NSX into a Limousine; as I found a way of driving three women at once. :D Why else do they call me Mr.Wolf! :D

You AND three women in an NSX! You got to post a picture of that!:D

Back