• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My shop is closing but I will still be available to work on your NSX!!!

To all my NSX clients,

I have sold my building and will be closing the doors tomorrow (6/26/2020). I will continue to work on your NSX by appointment at another location. I just had a complete shoulder replacement which will require 3-4 months of recovery time. Once I am fully recovered then I will be available to help with all your NSX needs. I can be reached at 407-280-9676, leave a message and I will call you back. I hope everyone is staying healthy during this uncertain time and I look forward to talking with you all soon!

-Nabil

Hopes for a quick recovery!

I'm sorry to hear about your shoulder Nabil. I hope you make a speedy recovery. Thank you for your continued support of the NSX community!

Met you at so many NSXPO's Nabil...... your wonderful Wife, too. She is no doubt assisting you in shoulder recovery, telling you to be only a (pick one) LEFT or RIGHT side sleeper at night. :smile: Been there. Don't roll over too quickly :biggrin: you will wake up.

BEST of, for continued progress. :wink:

Last edited:
Wow, First Joe and now you. Speedy recovery

hey nabil,
wow! sorry to hear that. i'm in atlanta now and it took a while to find a real nsx tech like you.
after 30 years at OFD had to have both shoulders reconstructed 5 years ago and they work great now.
stay healthy and safe and good luck in your new venture!!
i'll call you the next time i'm back in Orlando.

be safe!

cheers,
rog
407-463-8686

Speedy recovery, Nabil!

Back