• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Trip to Vince's Auto Body Works

P1020851.jpg

P1020850.jpg

P1020852.jpg

P1020853.jpg

P1020854.jpg

P1020855.jpg

P1020856.jpg

P1020857.jpg

P1020858.jpg

met joe for a second time after the mt fuji meet. i went there to get a test fit and an estimate for my wings west front lip, stacy side skirts, downforce door panels, downforce 02+ rear valence. im scheduled to go back mid april for the actual job since the shop is a bit busy at the moment. cant wait! :biggrin:

as far as fitment goes, everything looked like they fit very well, and should go on smoothly.

only problem is that i bent my front driver side rim on the way there :mad:

Nice shots,I can palpate your excitement:wink: BTW i give that WW lip about 2 wks until you scrape/crack it:frown:

Nice shots,I can palpate your excitement:wink: BTW i give that WW lip about 2 wks until you scrape/crack it:frown:

the front lip is polyurethane :biggrin:

scrape probably 10 minutes, crack i doubt it hahah

im planning on getting either the sos nsxr hood or the vis nsxr hood. id love a df hood but i cant see myself selling my kidney for one haha

Last edited:
As far as the bent wheel goes, for what it's worth, I've heard very good things about an outfit in Westchester that specializes in custom wheels and wheel repairs...

http://www.proformanceindustries.com/

I have no first hand experience but a number of people in the Exotics Rally group have used them and spoken very highly of them.

As far as the bent wheel goes, for what it's worth, I've heard very good things about an outfit in Westchester that specializes in custom wheels and wheel repairs...

http://www.proformanceindustries.com/

I have no first hand experience but a number of people in the Exotics Rally group have used them and spoken very highly of them.

I'm friends with the owner and can vouch for the quality. He took my Dad's stock NSX rims that were bent and made them perfect. This is above and beyond standard rim straightening, they use computer imaging when fixing the wheel to make sure it is perfect. They also make their own wheels in house!

I'm friends with the owner and can vouch for the quality. He took my Dad's stock NSX rims that were bent and made them perfect. This is above and beyond standard rim straightening, they use computer imaging when fixing the wheel to make sure it is perfect. They also make their own wheels in house!

What do they charge for a wheel repair ?

What do they charge for a wheel repair ?

Yea, I'm interested too, how much to repair a wheel and how long it takes. After 4 years with my wheels avoiding pat holes in metro area, one got me finally and crack a wheel last month. Could not find replacement and got new set of wheels, but would like to repair the old one.

Thx,
Dave

Yea, I'm interested too, how much to repair a wheel and how long it takes. After 4 years with my wheels avoiding pat holes in metro area, one got me finally and crack a wheel last month. Could not find replacement and got new set of wheels, but would like to repair the old one.

Thx,
Dave

Most cracked rims are best used as garden hoe reels, they cant be properly fixed and most shops wont even attempt it.

John (Anytime) gave me the idea. I sent him one of my bent SSR GT3's, and tried it. I have one in my backyard, actually looks pretty cool.

Back