• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NA2 NSXR Suspension

For the NSX R Suspension, does anyone know if it's low enough where there is no gap between the fender and the tires? I would like to get the NSX R suspension but at the same time I love the look of a dropped NSX, I was just wondering if the NSX R Suspension is low enough?

mrturbo311 said:
For the NSX R Suspension, does anyone know if it's low enough where there is no gap between the fender and the tires? I would like to get the NSX R suspension but at the same time I love the look of a dropped NSX, I was just wondering if the NSX R Suspension is low enough?

No.

Sounds like you might be better off with HR springs and koni yellows,that is a lower drop, at least 1.5 inches.

docjohn said:
Sounds like you might be better off with HR springs and koni yellows,that is a lower drop, at least 1.5 inches.

What if I want to do some track events as well, it seems like the HR springs or Koni yellows are not sufficient for track use?

I used that combo for a year,Ak has used it,kenji and Andrie out west used this combo for awhile as well.Not bad for a simple setup,ie strut spring.I found that it pushed too much as I got faster,so if you are an acomplished tracker I would look elswhere,but if you are a novice and want the semi slammed look,and don't want to fuss with a coilover system then it may work for you.Good luck and let us know what you decide.

robfenn said:
NSX-R isn't that much of a drop, an inch probably.
Actually it is 1/2 inch front and 3/8 inch rear once the suspension settles. Initially it is more like 3/8 inch front and 1/4 inch rear. Same for Zanardi.

Back