• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NATIONAL ACURA MEET IDEA

I am from the Legends Forums and have been thinking for a while about organizing a national Acura owners meet. Invited are all acuras regardless of year style modification etc. I have propsed this on the Legend, TL, and CL forums and response has been good so far. Here is the information: St. Louis Last week of july (this date is tentative for the moment). Right now this is still being fully planned, but i am trying to drum up enough support to try and seek sponsorship for this event. If you are interested in attending please post here. If you want to help plan this, by all means Email me, i need all the help i can get. Check out www.acuralegends.com for furthur info as it becomes available.

------------------
Scott
1991 Acura Legend

Please support the National Acura Owners Meet. Visit www.acuralegends.com

[. Invited are all acuras regardless of year style modification etc. I have propsed this on the Legend, TL, and CL forums and response has been good so far. Here is the information: St. Louis Last week of july (this date is tentative for the moment).

That sounds great and close to home. If there are going to be alot of people, how about renting the track for some road course, kind of like the John Eagle Honda event.

St. Louis Last week of july

Have you ever been in St. Louis in July? It's liable to be as hot as an oven, only more humid.

Anyone in for a carbake?
smile.gif

Back