• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Nav Pod, Monitor, power converter

Took these out of my car this past weekend. They were installed about 3 yrs ago.
Nav pod is complete with screw caps and internal a/c vent. 9.5 out of 10

Alpline 6 1/2" monitor (Model # TME-M760) and tuner works perfectly but I got a couple of minor scratches on it when I was removing it from car. You can't see them in the pic but they are right above the word Alpline. Doesn't affect picture at all. 9.0 out of 10

Coleman 200 watt converter was used for powering my PS2 that was mounted in glove box. It has scratches all over, but still works. 7.5 out of 10.

POD/MONITOR IS SOLD !!!!!!!!

Coleman coverter $50 + shp

Attachments

• MVC-036S.JPG
    MVC-036S.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 600
Last edited:
Is any part of this a nav system? I have the pod and screen installed with an engine monitoring program. Would like to add nav to it, can these parts do this?

Roger

This is just a monitor and required module to operate it. Nothing more, nothing less. I guess it is misleading being mounted in a pod that says "Honda Navigation" but it isn't any part of a true navigation system except maybe to dispaly the information provided by a navi system.

92NSX said:
Took these out of my car this past weekend. They were installed about 3 yrs ago.
Nav pod is complete with screw caps and internal a/c vent. 9.5 out of 10

Alpline 6 1/2" monitor (Model # TME-M760) and tuner works perfectly but I got a couple of minor scratches on it when I was removing it from car. You can't see them in the pic but they are right above the word Alpline. Doesn't affect picture at all. 9.0 out of 10
Interested in the Pod & Monitor. Can you take a close up pic of the minor scratches?

Did you put the pod and monitor together or was this a factory package?

Thanks.

Back