• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nav Pod + Alpine M770 + NavTV GPS - SOLD

Nav Pod + Alpine M770 + NavTV GPS

Up for sale is my Honda Navigation Pod & mounting bracket that I purchased from SOS last Summer along with an Alpine TME-M770 monitor that is mounted in the pod, and the NavTV standalone GPS system.

All of the items were purchased and installed last Aug 2014 and then my car was put away in storage in Oct 2014, so all of these items are practically brand new.

I'm only selling because I decided to take a different route with my interior and ended up installing a double-DIN unit with Navigation. My indecision and loss is your gain!

The NavTV unit is a Garmin based unit. More info can be found on the product here: https://navtv.com/product/221/garmin-ntx54-stand-alone-navigation.html?forceShowProduct=1

I'm looking to sell this as a complete package (Pod, bracket, monitor, and GPS system) and I'm asking $900 shipped (to the lower 48 states) for the complete package. PayPal only.

If you have any questions, please PM me and I'll do my best to answer.

List Date: 4/29/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Nav Pod + Alpine M770 + NavTV GPS
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Back