• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NC/SC/VA- Mini NSX Expo! Sat May 21- FCI Greensboro NC

Right now we have about 5 coming up from the Charlotte direction. Would love you have you if you want to come this way!

NC/SC/VA- Mini NSX EXPO- Saturday May 21!

Foreign Cars Italia
5603 Roanne Way
Greensboro NC 27409​

Hello All,

We are looking forward to tomorrow's event. Mother Nature seems to be an NSX fan as well, it should be in the high 80s all day. Great weather for the drives up and back tomorrow.

Foreign Cars is excited for us to come and they have a new GM, Jeff Francisco, that will be greeting us there. Feel free to bring your check book too, they are offering a very special discount for us on anything in the showroom:biggrin: We will spend a few hours there and then proceed to grab some lunch as we did the last few years for those that care to join.

There are two caravans, one from the Charlotte area and the other from the Raleigh area. Meeting times and places are on threads that are in the SE forum section. If you need cell numbers please PM John Komar or myself and we can give you those. Also if you are planning on meeting up let us know so that we can wait for you.

Please becareful on the drive up. I know that I-85 will be heavily patrolled due to the NASCAR AllStar race weekend. Don't need anyone to get pinched early, it can make for a rough day.

Safe driving and see you there,

Michael

that was a hell of a lot of fun,nice to see everyone and their cars,and the ferraris were ok.

Great seeing everybody again. It looks like there were 19 cars (John?), so definitely a good turn out. I didn't take many pictures but here is what I got...

https://picasaweb.google.com/MP.Spierer/2011NSXMeetForeignCarsItalia#

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0020.JPG

DSC_0018.JPG

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0027.JPG

DSC_0038.JPG

DSC_0044.JPG

DSC_0031.JPG

Hey M-P, great pictures! Good to see you yesterday. Thanks for posting the photos. I'm sure Michael C. will be posting his photos soon.

Yes, I counted 19 cars as well. There were many owners who attended last year that had conflicts and couldn't make it. Several NEW owners attended this year. We were hoping for 30! Maybe next year. But certainly enjoyed seeing everyone that showed. Hope everyone had a good time.

Regards, John Komar

Great to see all the NSX in one place. The person that had there black NSX detailed by the detaler,I was wondering what that might cost? He said it takes about 3 days to do.

Great to see some old faces and meet some new ones.

If you're thinking of buying something from Foreign Cars Italia, consider Hank Carpenter there- great guy, with integrity and lots of knowledge.

I would have loved to come see the NSX's.
But ya know, i was sorta enjoying Deal's Gap. :biggrin:

Hard to argue that! Are you located in the NC/SC/VA area? If so let me know and I'll put on my NSX owner roster. PM me information with name/NSX Year & color/phone number. Thanks

Great to see some old faces and meet some new ones.

If you're thinking of buying something from Foreign Cars Italia, consider Hank Carpenter there- great guy, with integrity and lots of knowledge.

thanks for the tip,howard.i was thinking about picking up a ferrari for driving in the rain,getting lumber,doing the occasional mud bog race-stuff i don't use the nsx for.

Back