• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need a body shop.

Last night I went to a family dinner at my sisters house in Gilbert. As I was driving down her street on my way home I noticed my drivers door mirror was moved. I pushed it back out and didn't think anything of it. So today I'm getting in the car and see that some asshole swiped the side of my car last night. It was dark when I left my sisters and with my car being black I didn't notice the damage. It's not too bad, but I'm pissed that the person didn't have the decency to say something. So can anyone recommend a good paint and body shop here in town? Thanks.

View attachment 110474View attachment 110475View attachment 110476View attachment 110477View attachment 110478

Last night I went to a family dinner at my sisters house in Gilbert. As I was driving down her street on my way home I noticed my drivers door mirror was moved. I pushed it back out and didn't think anything of it. So today I'm getting in the car and see that some asshole swiped the side of my car last night. It was dark when I left my sisters and with my car being black I didn't notice the damage. It's not too bad, but I'm pissed that the person didn't have the decency to say something. So can anyone recommend a good paint and body shop here in town? Thanks.

View attachment 110474View attachment 110475View attachment 110476View attachment 110477View attachment 110478

Sorry to see this man, that truly sucks

integrals knows a guy and surely many others have their go-to shops

Have heard good reports about Elwoods in Scottsdale, never had to personally verify this.. thankfully
http://www.elwoodbodyworks.com/

As posted above, Science of Speed uses Elwood. That Deer Valley one might be good for me, being on the west side, though. Are you on the west side, Joe? I have not found one on the west side, myself yet.

Have also heard great things about Elwood, and I've seen their handiwork on Phoen$x's MCB NSX. They are top notch.

I've also had good experiences with a shop called Kustom Koachworks. The location in Tempe at McClintock & Rio Salado is preferred. If you go, talk to Troy. He'll take good care of you. Good luck and keep us posted.

Back