• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need a good place for touch paint on bumper

I got a few paint chips and a scratch on my front bumper. Anyone know of a good place to fix this in Orange County or Los Angeles area?

Thanks..

I recommend Franks Auto Body in Huntington Beach. They do great work and use PPG paint products.

You betcha! :smile: They did a fantastic job painting my 02+ valance berlina black.

They are going to repair my daughter's camry next monday. She was rear ended and they are the only place I would take it to. They called the insurance company to let them know that their estimate was too low and even requested them to supply her with a rental car without us even asking.

Great service!

I got a few paint chips and a scratch on my front bumper. Anyone know of a good place to fix this in Orange County or Los Angeles area?

Thanks..

I know you asked about Orange County and LA but if you are willing to bring your car to Oceanside.....MAACO by Oceanside Airport will paint the entire front bumper and make it look like new for $400. Now, before you start laughing and assume the worst I just had my front bumper painted there and they did an AWESOME job !!! (I live in Oceanside and you are welcome to check it out first)....My car is a 2005, in pristine condition with 20K miles and I am absolutely stoked with the quality of work they did.

Back