• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need Contact for NSX mechanic in NYC area

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a mechanic that has experience with NSX? I wanted to do some maintenance work along with few more mod jobs i've been meaning to get to.

I live in NYC so anywhere around here (NJ, Long Island, etc..) would be greatly appreciated! :smile:

Thanks!

Wow...kinda far from where im sitting but I'll def give him a shout.

Thanks!!

Not really that far from you. There is a reason people from many states far and wide drive or even ship their cars to Larry for that personal touch. It could be a lot further to have the car towed if something goes wrong if an untrained mechanic misses something. Do yourself and your car a favor and let Larry check everything out on it for you to give you that peace of mind you both deserve. :biggrin:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What he said, bring it to Larry B

I concur, and I work for ACURA. He's the only one who works on my NSX's:wink:

It's only a little over an hour from the city, and you can take the NJ Transit #196 or #197 bus back from there to the Port Authority (click here for schedule).

Last edited:
Hey guys, just got a NA1 with 180K on it and want a rebuild. How do i get a hold of Mr. Larry B? I live in orange county btw
Thanks in advance.

click on his name(on any of his posts in other threads) and choose the pm (private message) option and send him a note with your contact info.

Back