• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need contact info on these NSX owners from NSXPO 2K2 please.

Not sure if they are members here. But can anybody give me their email addresses. I would like to discuss their suspension and wheel/tire combinations with them.

lowered_black3.jpg

tampa.jpg

bluensx2.jpg

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Originally posted by 93B18:
Not sure if they are members here. But can anybody give me their email addresses.

The first two are Scott (green) and Greg (black). Both have posted here, as TampaBayNSX-R and Shuey2k, respectively. You can pull their e-mail addresses from their posts in this thread about NSXPO.

I believe the last photo is Terry Brown's car, but I don't know if he is on NSXprime.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 19 December 2002).]

Terry (owner of the blue NSX) is in California for a couple of weeks, you can call him on his cell phone at (832) 721-7991. He placed a post in the off topic section on December 18. Check in the off topic section under "Houston to L.A."

Hope this helps, Paul

93B18,

How's it going? Yes! The blue NSX is mine.
Give me a call if you wish at: 832-721-7991
I'm in LA for the holidays.

Happy Holidays,

TB

ENZO,
Thanks for the compliment, send me an email and I'll send you some pics from the last
4 photo shoots ..... they're HOT!

[This message has been edited by Single Samurai (edited 20 December 2002).]

93B18,
That's my '94 Brooklands Green in the second picture. What would you like to know? I'm running Bilstein sport shocks, Eibach springs and Dali track bars. Wheels are HRE547's in 17x8 and 18x10 with 215/40/17 and 285/30/18 Bridgestone S0-3's. That's a great pic of the car...thanks for posting it.

TampabayNSX-R: Thanks for replying. Beautiful car! I plan on going with an 18X8/19X10 HRE 500R-series setup with 225/35/18 and 275/30/19 in the front and rear, respectively. For suspension, I am still contemplating the best setup for mostly street duties with a comfortable ride and not have to worry about fender rubbing issues. After reading quite a few posts in the archives, I'm considering the following for a shock/spring combination:

- Eibach/Bilstein
- H&R/Bilstein
- Comptech Adjustable Sport Setup (consists of Konis with threaded body coilovers)
- Ground Control Coilovers/Koni

I like the ride height of the first pic black NSX I posted but not sure if I'll run into some rubbing issues the the 18/19 setup. I've read and others have been telling me that I will definitely be running into constant rubbing issues with the H&R springs and that the Eibach setup would be more ideal. And then with the two coilover setups I'm considering, I can always do some fine tuning adjustments with the spring perches if I do run into any problems.

If you were to go with an 18/19 setup, would you stay with your suspension setup or change to something different? How do you like the ride of your current Eibach/Bilstein setup? Do you ever run into any rubbing issues with the 285s in the rear? Thanks again for your reply.

93B18,
i changed from the 15/16 to 17/18 and hated it!loved the looks,but it rode like a lumber wagon.

Originally posted by Single Samurai:
93B18,
Thanks for the compliment, send me an email and I'll send you some pics from the last
4 photo shoots ..... they're HOT!

[This message has been edited by Single Samurai (edited 20 December 2002).]

Hey if its not too much trouble id like to see the new pics [email protected]

93B18,
The ride quality of my Bilstein/Eibach setup is very good for both the street and the track. Before the suspension components were installed I was concerned that the ride would be too harsh during day to day street driving. While the car does have a tight feel to it I wouldn't characterize it as "harsh". On the track the car feels like it is on rails. Very neutral with just a hint of understeer during the intial turn in of high speed corners...very predictable. If I were to upsize to the 18/19 HRE's I would stick with the setup I currently have. I had a friend with Koni/H@R setup and 18/19HRE 546's who had some pretty substantial rubbing issues. In fact, while turning into a parking lot I watched as the outside edge of his front left tire grabbed the fender and bent the lip. OUCH. Fortunately he was able to repair it without too much trouble. I haven't experienced any rubbing with my current setup and I've been running it for almost three years. Hope this helps.

TampabayNSX-R: Thanks again for your reply back. Your post back has helped me narrow down my choices. One more question though. This is regarding your friend with the 18/19 HRE setup and H&R/Koni setup. Besides rolling his front fender lips to avoid rubbing there, are there any other rubbing problems or any other issues that he is running into?

Back